Bat Ramps Halloween 2020 Release!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bat Ramps
    Participant

Hi, as I do not have access to a token I can’t do this the normal way and just upload the songs to the database, so I figured until they can be added to the database I might as well put them here for you guys to access and then add them to the database at a later date!

MinistryHalloween_rb3con_visual.jpg.16901d0fec012f7f91d2c5abbced83f1.jpgMinistryHalloween2x_rb3con_visual.jpg.507a4d0ca5fde7e6afd0163d696b66b0.jpg

Here is one I’ve wanted to do for awhile and figured saving it for a Halloween release would be most appropriate! Easily the best Halloween song ever written in my opinion.

SPTOmen_rb3con_visual.jpg.7d5d0d8ec029029bc43fa15918d829cb.jpg

Here’s another one from a legendary industrial band. Skinny puppy is known for their hugely theatrical live performances filled with elaborate scary costumes and props so not including a song by them in this Halloween event seemed like a mistake!

TBPDeepInTheWoods_rb3con_visual.jpg.2c24f41ee659a58ca917cb2f3297be62.jpg

To end the event I did another song I’ve been dying to do for a long time. This Birthday Party song shows some of the beginnings of Nick Cave’s later famous in depth stories depicting gruesome murder within a song, and with lyrics as dark and haunting as these, it makes a great fit to end the Halloween pack. Hope you all enjoy these!

yaniv297
      Keymaster

Thank you! The Birthday Party song will surely get some nice playing time here!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button