AUTHORS: ARE YOU ON THE LATEST MAGMA: C3?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

Hi guys.

Need to take some time to remind and/or kindly request that any of you who are using outdated versions of Magma: C3 please update your copy as soon as possible. The final update to Magma: C3 was released nearly two months ago, and I still see songs being released with outdated versions.

USING OUTDATED VERSIONS OF MAGMA HURTS OUR PS3 USERS.

I know most of us here are Xbox users, but we do throw a bone to the other consoles. Along the way, a few of the updates shipped with a slightly wonky encryption system that works fine on Xbox and Wii, but causes random and serious problems for PS3 users. Every time a C3 author releases an encrypted song using an outdated version of Magma: C3, you’re hurting our PS3 users. I’ve provided them with tools to counteract the issue, but it still adds work to their conversion process and makes the process less enjoyable than it is for those of us on Xbox and Wii.

Besides, the final version of Magma: C3 is full of all kinds of good stuff. You should really check it out.

Starting this Friday (July 10, 2015) I will check releases and anyone using an outdated version of Magma will have a box of shit or glitter (surprise!) delivered to their homes. I might also do a GIF with your username and me chanting Shame, Shame, Shame, like in Game of Thrones.

But seriously, update. If not for you, then for the poor PS3 users.

Thanks for listening.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button