August 9, 2013 – The Beatles, Mother Mother, Tegan and Sara, Two Door Cinema Club, Enter Shikari

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

No worries, not sure we ever told you about that. The d.php link will stay the same as long as your filename does.

Sideshow
      Participant

Thanks for the heads up Gigakoops with the updated versions. Always like to have the most recent versions released.

Not really my kind of music. Only heard of the beatles, never heard of the other bands though. :barf:

Thanks for the hard work and dedication.

Sideshow
        Participant
          Anyone have a total count on Beatles songs you can play now? It’s gotta be astounding.

If you count Abbey Road Medley, She’s Leaving Home(with drums), Hold Me Tight(Rhythm Version) there is 87 possible Beatles tracks to play.

Just played Long Tall Sally on Pro Drums. I enjoyed it immensely! :excited:

Yipppeee multitracks!

Gonna get ‘i call your name’ and the Two Door Cinema Club song which is surprisingly awesome.

AUSvivor
          Participant

just after playing…..

great pack. most under my music radar but turned out quite fun.

on pro drums,

start of “sorry, your not a winner” knocked me straight out. long tall sally’s end too complicated for me too.

The rest good variation.

You guys are doing great. keep up the good releases. maybe some country stuff sometime would be nice too.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button