August 16, 2013 – Queen, Shinedown, Mumford & Sons, The Rolling Stones, Train

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have a question. Is “Paint It, Black” different than the GHtoRB (or was it from another spreadsheet?!) version?

espher
    Participant
      I have a question. Is “Paint It, Black” different than the GHtoRB (or was it from another spreadsheet?!) version?

Yes. See the description on the blog.

AUSvivor
      Participant

great pack, but…..

Queen – “Take My Breath Away” took my floor tom away.

well it kinda works but cant do rolls, and is inconsistant with hits.

i know it sounds weird but can someone test and see if theres a problem.

heres a shameless self victory from this week.

C16
          I don’t recognized the Queen songs… Then again, I don’t know many names of Queen songs except for the few that are on RBN

There aren’t any Queen songs on RBN, actually.

FYI guys, the Shindown songs have a bit of discrepancy between the official songs on. On the official DLC songs, the album is:

The Sound of Madness

vs on your guys’ songs

The Sound Of Madness

Just thought you guys would like to know, as well as anyone else who’d want to fix it themselves.

pksage
          Keymaster

I believe RB3 sorts those under the same album header, right? That they fixed that going from RB2 -> RB3 because it was blatantly not working for Ziggy Stardust and I think one or two more albums?

I did notice that, but because it all sorts together I didn’t bother telling ws54 to correct it. It’s nothing when you compare it to Diamond Eyes, which doesn’t even have the same name despite being on the same album (deluxe editions don’t count as different albums, Harmonix!). Also horrors like the comma in “All Killer, No Filler” in the Fat Lip metadata.

C16

It should count as a different album when the song was released years after the original album. It would be wrong to included under the original edition. Otherwise, I’m always for labeling songs under their original album release.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button