Aug 28, 2015 – Muse and Creed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Basedjayz
    Participant
      We had a discussion and I asked the author to check if they are harmonies or keys. It wasn’t clear, so he went with keys.

Gotcha..also Stockholm syndrome is missing a solo guitar section towards the end. Not trying to nitpick here but just wanted to bring it to your attention

[quote name=”Farottone

We had a discussion and I asked the author to check if they are harmonies or keys. It wasn’t clear, so he went with keys.

That’s definitely a vocal harmony. Chris sings it live.

There’s also a couple of small problems with the MotP guitar chart, the main issue though is the bass charted to guitar at the start of the song.

Farottone
      Keymaster

There’s also a couple of small problems with the MotP guitar chart, the main issue though is the bass charted to guitar at the start of the song.

Use the bug report to alert the author to those.

Why is this back on the Important Announcements? :brosius:

TrojanNemo
        Participant

It was never taken off. It is now.

Basedjayz
          Participant

Use the bug report to alert the author to those.

Cant Register to Bug Tracker! I’m filling in all the correct info and it keeps saying “Invalid form security token. This could be caused by a session timeout, or accidentally submitting the form twice.”

Farottone
            Keymaster

If the reporting system doesn’t work you can PM the author directly.

Basedjayz
              Participant

how do i get in contact with the author “Neversoft and GHtoRB3?

Farottone
                Keymaster

If the song has only Neversoft and GHtoRB3 listed as authors, it’s improbable it’s gonna get fixed.

Basedjayz
                  Participant

If the song has only Neversoft and GHtoRB3 listed as authors, it’s improbable it’s gonna get fixed.

Damn! has anyone reported that Knights of Cydonia has audio issues during the Heavy Band part after Matt sings “You and I Must Fight For our Rights”. then after a short period the audio shoots back up!

Why did you not use the stems from GH3 for Stockholm Syndrome?

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button