Audition Mode

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jerry1gman
    Participant

Is the only way to enter Audition Mode is to buy an XNA Membership and be signed into LIVE?

TrojanNemo
      Participant

I believe so :ohdear:

Do as I did, find yourself a student who is willing to sign up to dreamspark for you and get yourself a free account.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

last I checked, the student XNA account did NOT give you access to Audition Mode…has that changed?

p.s. I was signed up to the student DreamSpark account…never worked for XNA in my case.

It must give you access, as it’s all I have and I can use it.

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

It isn’t all that necessary though.

I guess you are right, you can create an RB3con to play it on your machine. Plus the plug in’s in reaper are great for viewing what it looks like.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

Well the new Magma it creates the con file by default so its even one step less. The only true advantage of audition mode is the autoplay for the videos.

Jerry1gman
              Participant

Would another advantage be that I don’t have to screw with a USB and restart the game so many times? I know I’m getting lazy.

Getting a collage email address would not be hard to do. But real task would be trying to register into HMX creators club VPN, right?

Oddbrother
                Participant
                  But real task would be trying to register into HMX creators club VPN, right?

Only if you haven’t done it firsthand… and if you think waiting out a little e-mail back and forth is a major pain.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button