Anyone who authors can help. Please.

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    petergaveglia
    Participant

Okay I know I’ve said it before that I just want someone to authorize these songs for me. But magma is literally the f**** worst.

I HAVE SOLVED ALL THE ERRORS. Then it goes and gives me

“ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (MIDI FILE): MIDI track header for track 2 is corrupt

MIDI Compiler: Done.”
      So what do I do? Go into the forums. Look up how I can fix it. Run it through the MIDI cleaner? Alright. But I already did to fix the errors before this. Better give it a try.
      Done. It fixed errors.
      So now the track 2 corrupt thing is gone. BUT THE SAME ERRORS I HAD BEFORE IN MAGMA ARE BACK. AND I SPENT ALMOST 2 HOURS FIXING THEM.
      BUT NO OF COURSE.
      It’s like a loop.
      Can someone just PLEASE
      Authorize it for me. I know its being lazy but even with the forums and everything NOTHING HAS EVER WORKED FOR ME. I’VE SOLVED THE ERRORS AND EVERYTHING JUST COMES BACK.
      I’m begging you all PLEASE
      TrojanNemo
      Participant

Stop screaming.

Magma is not the problem.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MrPrezident

Are you putting the cleaned file (from midi cleaner, not the original) back into magma ?

My first custom took many days of fussing around but I found all the answers here by searching. After that I learned not to make the same mistakes, and so on and so on. Just be patient.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
          MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Are you putting the cleaned file (from midi cleaner, not the original) back into magma ?

My first custom took many days of fussing around but I found all the answers here by searching. After that I learned not to make the same mistakes, and so on and so on. Just be patient.

This. I just started on a song earlier this week, my first custom ever. It has taken me over 10 hours of working on it, fussing around, and learning what to do/not to do to even get it to compile and play in Rock Band. Even now, I’m still having to tweak things in the vocals and it’s still far from perfect. Then I’ll repeat the process with the other instruments.

To learn how to properly create customs, you need a LOT of patience and willingness to troubleshoot all of the bugs that will come along with it. But the good thing is, once you learn how to do certain things, you won’t keep making the same mistakes and the next song you do will be much easier to complete. Hang in there.

I HAVE SOLVED ALL THE ERRORS

“ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (MIDI FILE): MIDI track header for track 2 is corrupt

pick one.

The first post you made of this i asked what errors were u getting so i could help you fix them and u failed to reply and then you made another post of the same problems your having. I want to help you but all u did was repost and throw a fit about it.

So now the track 2 corrupt thing is gone. BUT THE SAME ERRORS I HAD BEFORE IN MAGMA ARE BACK. AND I SPENT ALMOST 2 HOURS FIXING THEM.

ok so can you please elaborate, what are the same errors your getting? post a screen shot of the magma compiler error window or copy paste the errors on this post.

authoring is not an easy thing to learn, i went thru the same problems as you with the endless loop of errors and hours and hours of time gone over small things and much frustration. People would be glad to help you if just make some rational constructive posts in the future, no more fits.

petergaveglia
          Participant

just apologizing now. I realize it is a bit difficult and I had no reason to go off like that. sorry about that guys

pick one.

The first post you made of this i asked what errors were u getting so i could help you fix them and u failed to reply and then you made another post of the same problems your having. I want to help you but all u did was repost and throw a fit about it.

ok so can you please elaborate, what are the same errors your getting? post a screen shot of the magma compiler error window or copy paste the errors on this post.

authoring is not an easy thing to learn, i went thru the same problems as you with the endless loop of errors and hours and hours of time gone over small things and much frustration. People would be glad to help you if just make some rational constructive posts in the future, no more fits.

Stop screaming.

pick one.

Stop screaming.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button