Anyone figured out the cheat code preventing disappearing scores?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Watashinotan
    Participant

I’ve been playing so many RB3 songs on Dolphin that my new scores are no longer being saved. I know there existed a tool that you had to manually keep track of your scores, but has anyone since then figured out if there is some sort of Dolphin cheat code I can inject to make RB3 go past the limit of scores saved?

YougottaMove1999
      Participant

Just so you are not alone, played this on PS3 and Xbox, and no matter what was done your scores will keep for only, like, 100 songs. It sucks, but that is just the way of it and, I wish it was different, and it would remember all the songs, so you could play ones that you haven’t done, but whomever coded this game and the way they decided that there should be a 3000 song limit, and all the other stuff was incredibly short-sighted. I hear ya.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button