Anybody in the Los Angeles area have Rock Band + instruments for the Wii?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello there.

I make a little webseries called PortsCenter where I look at interesting or unique ports of video games, ports that stand-up for whatever reason, be they superior to the source material or inferior.

I’m just about to wrap up my first season, and I’m planning games for the second. I think I might like to look at the Wii version of the very first Rock Band. I’ve not played it – I’ve been on the 360 since the first game came out – but I’ve heard it’s an absolutely diabolical port, and I’d like to find out just how bad it is, then make an episode about it.

I’m thinking of making it a musical episode. Might even release the song as a free custom. Who knows?

Anyway, I’m based in Los Angeles, and I was wondering if anybody out there is also based in LA and has the game and instruments that I might be able to check out. If you trust me enough with the gear I would love to be able to borrow it, but obviously that’s a trust issue and I don’t expect anyone to just let some internet guy into their home. But I figured I’d ask, because what with it being Christmas and everything money is a little tighter than I’d like right now. Can’t exactly roll down to Game Dude and drop $70 on instruments.

Thanks for your time!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button