Any of these would make me happier

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey authors!

Thank you so much! I played about 20 songs from you all and they were all perfect. Made me so happy! I’m not smart enough to make my own songs, but if I can help by donating or another way let me know. Swear I’m not trying to kiss ass and make my requests happen. Know you all will make some amazing stuff regardless. Obviously would never expect a thing, but just some suggestions:

Radiohead – Album – OK Computer (Lucky would be top of the list or fuck it any radiohead is good. High and Dry was amazing)

Killers – All these things that I have done, Bling Confessions from a king

Black Keys – Little Black Submarines

GNR – Patience, Live and Let Die, November Rain

Muse – Muscle Museum, Citizen Erased, Hysteria

Pearl Jam – Yellow Ledbetter (heard this is on some spreadsheet i haven’t found so my bad if it’s planned), Better Man, Crazy Mary.

Pink Floyd – Echoes, Brain Damage, Pigs (Three different ones), Pigs on the Wing (part 2),

Skid Rowe – 18 & Up

Tool – Album – Aenema, Sober

U2 – Album – Joshua Tree

You already got so much of what I wanted. Thanks so much!

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Hey authors!

Thank you so much! I played about 20 songs from you all and they were all perfect. Made me so happy! I’m not smart enough to make my own songs, but if I can help by donating or another way let me know. Swear I’m not trying to kiss ass and make my requests happen. Know you all will make some amazing stuff regardless. Obviously would never expect a thing, but just some suggestions:

Radiohead – Album – OK Computer (Lucky would be top of the list or fuck it any radiohead is good. High and Dry was amazing)

Killers – All these things that I have done, Bling Confessions from a king

Black Keys – Little Black Submarines

GNR – Patience, Live and Let Die, November Rain

Muse – Muscle Museum, Citizen Erased, Hysteria

Pearl Jam – Yellow Ledbetter (heard this is on some spreadsheet i haven’t found so my bad if it’s planned), Better Man, Crazy Mary.

Pink Floyd – Echoes, Brain Damage, Pigs (Three different ones), Pigs on the Wing (part 2),

Skid Rowe – 18 & Up

Tool – Album – Aenema, Sober

U2 – Album – Joshua Tree

You already got so much of what I wanted. Thanks so much!

Some stuff is coming. 18 & Up I suppose is 18 and life, which will be a FtV release in the future, same goes for Yellow Ledbetter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button