Amplitude coming to PlayStation 4 on January 5, 2016

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

It seems it’s actually happening. I’m surprised how they went from months of silence to “it’s coming out in a month.”

Now that I have a PS4 I’ll buy the game but there’s no way I’m buying RB DLC to use for it if that’s even a thing. So it’ll probably just be the cost of the game and play it for what it’s worth. Blitz caught my attention and I barely played it for 2 hours overall, so I don’t know how much this will entertain me, but I’ll give it a try.

Thoughts?

raynebc
      Participant

I’ll be waiting for it to come out on PS3. I don’t have any Rock Band stuff on the Sony family of consoles, so it’ll probably just be the stock setlist for me.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Ha. Just read through the thing and I recognize 0 of the songs on the playlist. Fun times. But glad to see it’s only going to be $20. I don’t mind wasting that much in the hopes of maybe having some fun. Maybe.

naav
          Participant

The set list looks likes it’s full of electronic music. I don’t think this music was meant to be known, considering Harmonix seems to have created a good amount of the songs. I might just buy it anyways. Hopefully it’s a lot of fun.

sanchny
            Participant

The original was a blast. The music for it and for Frequency were mostly unknown electronic songs, yes, but that was part of the charm.

I don’t have a PS3/PS4, so I’ll look on in envy for now and start a list of Sony exclusives that would make a PS4 worth it for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button