All Unexported Songs!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author

Um, not to bump an old thread, but the Rock And Roll Star download posted earlier in the thread is the wrong file, it’s the file for Some Might Say. Everything else works fine though. Also does anyone have files for the tracks recently removed from the store?(Metallica/Tokio Hotel etc.) We oughta archive them here for posterity and all that. (Maybe we should also get a file for the Run For The Hills RB1 cover. I know we have the original version but maybe just for the sake of completing the original RB1 setlist)

Um, not to bump an old thread, but the Rock And Roll Star download posted earlier in the thread is the wrong file, it’s the file for Some Might Say. Everything else works fine though. Also does anyone have files for the tracks recently removed from the store?(Metallica/Tokio Hotel etc.) We oughta archive them here for posterity and all that. (Maybe we should also get a file for the Run For The Hills RB1 cover. I know we have the original version but maybe just for the sake of completing the original RB1 setlist)

Are you talking about the Rock N Roll Star that I linked to? It should be correct.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6u33395ja7vm0

Are you talking about the Rock N Roll Star that I linked to? It should be correct.

For some reason when I downloaded it I got Some Might Say. The files info on my computer labelled it properly as Rock ‘n’ Roll Star, the Xbox storage menu shows it as corrupted data, ( I tried downloading/injecting it twice, both times showing up corrupted.) and in game its a fully functional Some Might Say (which I hadn’t bought before hand.)

For some reason when I downloaded it I got Some Might Say. The files info on my computer labelled it properly as Rock ‘n’ Roll Star, the Xbox storage menu shows it as corrupted data, ( I tried downloading/injecting it twice, both times showing up corrupted.) and in game its a fully functional Some Might Say (which I hadn’t bought before hand.)

I don’t know. It works for me. Nobody else who downloaded it has said anything.

I’ve never had Some Might Say in my playlist. Some Might Say wasn’t a song released by Harmonix so you wouldn’t have bought it.

Oh wow your right, i thought Some Might Say was in the first Oasis pack. Now I’m even more confused.

EDIT: I just realised Some Might Say was in Guitar Hero World Tour I have the convert. Sorry about the confusion!

MRL

Does anyone have Guitar Sound by Ronald Jenkees? It got pulled from everywhere a little while back so now you can’t even redownload it if you bought it prior to the pulling and lost the file.

Say, have anybody considered trying to make updated versions with Keys and Harmonies for these tracks and re-released them as customs, or is that a bit too risky and “biting the hand that feeds” since they once were officially licensed songs?

Farottone
      Keymaster
        Say, have anybody considered trying to make updated versions with Keys and Harmonies for these tracks and re-released them as customs, or is that a bit too risky and “biting the hand that feeds” since they once were officially licensed songs?

Already discussed at the time, and nothing officially released by Harmonix will be (re)released as custom under the C3 banner. We’ll revisit the situation once the next gen consoles hit the shelves.

Already discussed at the time, and nothing officially released by Harmonix will be (re)released as custom under the C3 banner. We’ll revisit the situation once the next gen consoles hit the shelves.

Ah ok, understandable

So this means we will not get RBHP upgrades for the Red Hot Chili Peppers Blood Sugar Sex Magic album due to Harmonix not being able to sell the songs anymore? Does this also mean that the RBHP will have to remove the Locksley upgrades when the license for them expire at the end of the month?

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

So this means we will not get RBHP upgrades for the Red Hot Chili Peppers Blood Sugar Sex Magic album due to Harmonix not being able to sell the songs anymore? Does this also mean that the RBHP will have to remove the Locksley upgrades when the license for them expire at the end of the month?

You can still get an upgrade file RB:HP style – we’re just not going to release it as a standalone rb3con.

espher
          Participant

Nope.

I don’t see me distributing content that is (or was at some point) available for sale, so I don’t see a conflict here.

Nope.

I don’t see me distributing content that is (or was at some point) available for sale, so I don’t see a conflict here.

:sweatdrop: phew, I was worried about that too. I think that if you were going to get into any kind of shit, it’d have happened by now. It’s pretty well after the main lifespan of RB3 for any legal stuff to happen anyways. I don’t really think they have a problem with customs as long as its not just pirated DLC tracks from the store or whatever. I’m sure someone will be putting the RHCP packs up after they’re taken down, but I’d rather get them by legal means. I don’t have an issue with downloading songs that were left out of export packs either, its just that sort of thing with official DLC that was removed that bothers me.

You can still get an upgrade file RB:HP style – we’re just not going to release it as a standalone rb3con.

Nope.

Ok then, guess I’ll keep hoping and waiting for upgrades to Blood Sugar, Any Way You Want It, etc. Glad to know it can still happen.

What’s the loophole that allows once buyable DLC to be available for free in this thread?

espher
            Participant

Yeah, the non-exports are not on my list for now, but they may be eventually. BHS and Dani California got ‘exceptions’ because of the TU4/TU5 thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button