All of my requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

So C3 is doing fine, so now is a better time than never to just get out a list of all the songs I want so hopefully they may appear by someone somewhere at some time. Official DLC didn’t deliver all this, so I’ve been building it up since I started playing in 2011.

First I’ll list artist-specific packs, then random songs.

Bad Religion

“Infected”

Cage the Elephant

Cake

“The Distance”

“Short Skirt/Long Jacket”

Everclear

The Offspring

Pennywise

Rise Against

“September’s Children”

Other

“I’m Not Over” – Carolina Liar

“Face Down” – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (yay)

“Dark Horses” – Switchfoot

“Magic Carpet Ride” – Steppenwolf

“The Pit” – Silversun Pickups

Okay, and here is some reasoning behind some of my choices.

Bad Religion DLC clearly wasn’t popular enough which explains why we never got “Infected”, maybe. The other 2 new songs are short and great for them. They clearly sound like the easiest songs to chart on this entire list.

How did Cage The Elephant never get any DLC? They seem to fit the bill for Rock Band: popular modern rock. At least one of those could have appeared but never did and now I want one.

Cake. They’re also terribly underrepresented with a whopping 0 songs. Their most well-known singles are the best choices. Those horns and harmonies are great.

The essential hits of Everclear. The missing pack. What should have been released around the time “Santa Monica” came out as DLC if DLC releases weren’t on a slim diet at that point.

It is a shame that The Offpsring’s last official DLC was the wrong version of a forgettable single. “You’re Gonna Go Far Kid” is probably their most well-known song and really should have been in the game, even back when the album was new. I NEED that keys solo in “The Future Is Now”, man! Slim Pickens sounds similar, but with a fun, familiar guitar solo?

Pennywise is yet another band that missed representation in Rock Band DLC. Semi-popular radio-friendly rock is right up their alley. Just listen to that opening riff in “Alien”. Or how about those fantastic vocals in “Bro Hymn”. The mesh of guitars makes the selected songs ideal candidates for rhythm guitar alternatives. Plus, they all have guitar solos, I think.

Endgame is the first album I got close to buying, so I studied the lyrics for a project and I liked “Disparity By Design” the most. I think “September’s Children” was asked for the most, so maybe someone already did it?

Okay, “Heart’s All Gone” already exists to some extent, but I’d prefer to have a polished version with Hard-level drums instead of impossible devil-ultra-pro tier drums. And bass.

I love that easy tutorial-guitar in “It’s Not All About You”.

I NEED, those harmonies in “Bridge Burning”!

Oh, and the biggest request of all: “Magic Carpet Ride”. Forget the rest of the song, I want to torture myself with that impossible-level 3-minute keyboard solo. It’s what the keyboard controller was made for!

That bass in that “The Pit” song is a must to play. Bass has always underrepresented.

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

I guess I oughta just vault this one out – I added vocals/harmonies/pro keys/keys to thespike’s work a long time ago.

I guess I oughta just vault this one out – I added vocals/harmonies/pro keys/keys to thespike’s work a long time ago.

i actually have this on my 360 in my library….great work on the vocals & harmonies nyx

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

i actually have this on my 360 in my library….great work on the vocals & harmonies nyx

Oh, that version was already out? Well that’s great to hear. I saw the video and the chart looked great. Did anyone ever get started on the other two?

C16

Didn’t his version only have Expert? There was a reason I didn’t keep it in my collection.

i don’t think The Distance only has Expert, haven’t played the song in awhile though so i could be wrong.

Nyxyxylyth
            Participant

The Distance didn’t have reductions for guitar or bass. Soon.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant
                The Distance didn’t have reductions for guitar or bass. Soon.

Sounds legit. Glad to hear.

Also, it seems I missed a couple more songs so I put them in. That should be about everything I could ever want. :shobon:

Sideshow
                Participant

I believe that I have a drum only custom of Rise Against “September Children” if you want it. Pennywise and more Bad Religion gets my vote.

I’m trying to find my way into the creation of customs and I’m working on a lot of Punk songs (but Expert Drums only atm), like songs by Descendents, Battery, NOFX, Black Flag, Bad Religion, Dr. Know etc.

All of them are only in reaper (I improve them every day) and drums only, since this is the only instrument I can chart almost blindly and which I’m playing the most.

Anonymous

I agree with “Eleanor Rigby”. I actually did forgot about that Beatles song… Now I am hoping for that and “Hey Jude” before completing my Beatles setlist.

I’m trying to find my way into the creation of customs and I’m working on a lot of Punk songs (but Expert Drums only atm), like songs by Descendents, Battery, NOFX, Black Flag, Bad Religion, Dr. Know etc

NOFX – Franco Un-American, would make a great custom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzpTmcq7nBg full band of course.

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant
                      I believe that I have a drum only custom of Rise Against “September Children” if you want it. Pennywise and more Bad Religion gets my vote.

I think I may have seen that custom before. I think it might have been expert only Drums, though. I really can’t play Expert Drums. I barely have enough room drums as it is, so Hard is the most I can do.

I’m trying to find my way into the creation of customs and I’m working on a lot of Punk songs (but Expert Drums only atm), like songs by Descendents, Battery, NOFX, Black Flag, Bad Religion, Dr. Know etc.

All of them are only in reaper (I improve them every day) and drums only, since this is the only instrument I can chart almost blindly and which I’m playing the most.

It’s a start and I’d really appreciate it because maybe others can chip in and complete other parts. Do the Hard reductions just for me, man!

+1 for

“Heart’s All Gone” – Blink-182

“I’m Not Over” – Carolina Liar

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button