AJFOne’s Customs 6/3 – Broken links????

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,993 total)
  • Author

thanks a bunch for mary jane. its got a great spooky vibe

AJFOne23
    Participant

thanks a bunch for mary jane. its got a great spooky vibe

if only Gar and Chris were on SFSGSW that album might be up their with the other early classics but the songwriting was still great

AJFOne23
      Participant

LATEST UPDATE 10/24 – The 8 days of Halloween – Day 2 – Slayer “Mandatory Suicide”

Video Preview

GUITAR SOLO: Chips

AJFOne23
        Participant

ADDED preview videos for Mastodon “Quintessence” courtesy of Sideshow

AJFOne23
          Participant

LATEST UPDATE 10/26 – The 8 days of Halloween – Day 3 – Pantera “Slaughtered”

Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS: Sygenysis

AJFOne23
            Participant

LATEST UPDATE 10/27 – The 8 days of Halloween – Day 4 – Black Sabbath “Hand of Doom”

Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS/VOX: mrcoupdetat

Black Sabbath may have nearly single-handedly invented heavy metal on their 1970 debut LP, but it wasn’t until they dropped Paranoid later that year that a mass audience started paying attention. The title track, “Iron Man” and “War Pigs” were all super popular that year, but the album was quite strong from beginning to end. One of the highlights was seven-minute epic “Hand of Doom.” Geezer Butler was inspired to write the song after witnessing soldiers coming back from Vietnam heavily addicted to drugs.
              naginalJJ
              Participant

You’re absolutely killing it so far with all this awesome metal! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Another song from this iconic album. Not too many left. Love this. Can not thank you enough

Thank You!!!!

DemonUnicorns
                Participant

Awesome, can’t wait to try this one!

rezavakili
                  Participant

Love classic Sabbath. Hope you tackle more of their songs in the future. Thank you.

AJFOne23
                    Participant

Love classic Sabbath. Hope you tackle more of their songs in the future. Thank you.

More classic Sabbath to come.

ADDED preview videos for Slayer “Mandatory Suicide”, Pantera “Slaughtered”, and Black Sabbath “Hand of Doom” courtesy of Sideshow

LATEST UPDATE 10/26 – The 8 days of Halloween – Day 3 – Pantera “Slaughtered”

Video Preview

GUITAR/BASS: Sygenysis

Thank you for more Pantera.

This has to be one of Pantera’s heaviest song’s I’ve heard. The style of Phil Anselmo vocals too, very death metalish with all the growling.

AJFOne23
                      Participant

Thank you for more Pantera.

This has to be one of Pantera’s heaviest song’s I’ve heard. The style of Phil Anselmo vocals too, very death metalish with all the growling.

You’re welcome. When I was (pardon the pun) heavily into metal in my early 20’s Pantera was one of the core bands I loved and listened to often. The others were Metallica, Megadeth, Iced Earth, and Death. Only Mastodon has made an impact on me in recent years but I’ll always love Pantera from their early days as a glam band up until the brutal final release. Expect more from them in the future.

AJFOne23
                        Participant

LATEST UPDATE 10/28 – The 8 days of Halloween – Day 5 – Megadeth “Ashes in Your Mouth”

Video Preview

GUITAR: Puppetz

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 1,993 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button