AJFOne’s Customs 6/3 – Broken links????

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,993 total)
  • Author

OMG dude, you are blowing my mind with all these KISS customs! Back when RB & GH were all the rage and they started putting out “band-centric” titles like Beatles, Green Day, Metallica, VH, etc., I always thought that it was a no-brainer that one of these companies would make a KISS game. I mean all the ingredients were there, huge song catalog full of fun arena rock “party” tunes, massive loyal fanbase with over 100 million albums sold worldwide, larger than life “comic book hero” band members and over the top stage show seemingly perfect for being animated in a video game (‘Larger than Life’…another cool KISS song). Add that to Gene & Paul’s propensity to never miss a licensing opportunity and I’m actually a little shocked that it never happened (Shock Me!)….until now that is, thanks to you and your co-authors. I already expressed in a previous post how elated I was to see “She” get the customs treatment, but that was just the beginning apparently. Since then you’ve been putting out a steady stream of ‘KISS Klassics’ straight from my wish list and even a few I never thought I’d see in RB in a million years (I mean “Torpedo Girl” and “Almost Human”…are you kidding me?! I LOVE IT!!!). Add that to the 20 or so other KISS customs released by yourself and a few other authors over the years (and even some great KISS covers) and I now have over 30 KISS tracks to play in RB!! I just want to once again say that I can’t express enough how thankful I am to you and all the other customs creators for the work you’ve done releasing these songs and helping to essentially make my dreams for a KISS RB game finally come true. Now I just need to go get some face paint & pyro and send out the invites for my full on KISS RB party!

P.S. – I also love many of the other non KISS tracks you’ve done. Way too many to mention but most recently ‘Diadems’ by Megadeth was another delightful surprise. Yet again, thank you so much and at the risk of sounding greedy…keep ’em coming!

AJFOne23
    Participant

OMG dude, you are blowing my mind with all these KISS customs! Back when RB & GH were all the rage and they started putting out “band-centric” titles like Beatles, Green Day, Metallica, VH, etc., I always thought that it was a no-brainer that one of these companies would make a KISS game. I mean all the ingredients were there, huge song catalog full of fun arena rock “party” tunes, massive loyal fanbase with over 100 million albums sold worldwide, larger than life “comic book hero” band members and over the top stage show seemingly perfect for being animated in a video game (‘Larger than Life’…another cool KISS song). Add that to Gene & Paul’s propensity to never miss a licensing opportunity and I’m actually a little shocked that it never happened (Shock Me!)….until now that is, thanks to you and your co-authors. I already expressed in a previous post how elated I was to see “She” get the customs treatment, but that was just the beginning apparently. Since then you’ve been putting out a steady stream of ‘KISS Klassics’ straight from my wish list and even a few I never thought I’d see in RB in a million years (I mean “Torpedo Girl” and “Almost Human”…are you kidding me?! I LOVE IT!!!). Add that to the 20 or so other KISS customs released by yourself and a few other authors over the years (and even some great KISS covers) and I now have over 30 KISS tracks to play in RB!! I just want to once again say that I can’t express enough how thankful I am to you and all the other customs creators for the work you’ve done releasing these songs and helping to essentially make my dreams for a KISS RB game finally come true. Now I just need to go get some face paint & pyro and send out the invites for my full on KISS RB party!

P.S. – I also love many of the other non KISS tracks you’ve done. Way too many to mention but most recently ‘Diadems’ by Megadeth was another delightful surprise. Yet again, thank you so much and at the risk of sounding greedy…keep ’em coming!

Man I wish more people would go out of there way to leave this much love for an authors work. Thank you. It is a lot of time and dedication that you don’t really appreciate unless you’ve tried it yourself. That being said I can’t take all the credit. I’ve had assistance from many in this great community and I thank you all. I encourage others to leave kind words in your favorite authors thread.

As for KISS I’m very new to the fanbase but I’m doing my best to get their many missing classics into the game. You’re so right about it being the biggest missed opportunity by Paul and Gene but maybe they were asking too much lol

AJFOne23
      Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/14 – Billy Joel – Rosalinda’s Eyes

AGzhtTz.jpg

GUITAR/STANDARD KEYS/REDUCTIONS: ws54

AJFOne23
        Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/15 – Pantera – Clash With Reality

Clash-With-Reality2x-rb3con-visual.jpg

GUITAR: Puppetz

BASS: mrcoupdetat

AJFOne23
          Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/16 – Jimi Hendrix – Can You See Me

Can-You-See-Me-rb3con-visual.jpg

Video Preview

GUITAR: mrcoupdetat

AJFOne23
            Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/17 – Foo Fighters – A320

A320-rb3con-visual.jpg

GUITAR: dr waffles

STANDARD KEYS: MrPrezident

Jonztu
              Participant

Phenomenal song in an otherwise lackluster movie. This is probably my favorite Foo Fighters song, it’s so unique. Thank you for making it a custom!

AJFOne23
                Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/18 – KISS – I’ve Had Enough (Into the Fire)

SW9kYlJ.jpg

GUITAR: Freewaymad

rezavakili
                  Participant

Some bands are just a lot of fun to play both on guitar and drums, Jimi Hendrix Experience is one of them. Thank you.

AJFOne23
                    Participant

tumblr_nwi10mujQk1rpduwho1_400.gif

AJFOne23
                      Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/20 – The Uninvited – Too High for the Supermarket

cFFNROY.jpg

GUITAR: ReignDoe

I don’t smoke weed and the only time I did edibles I got waaay too high for 2 days straight so never again but I appreciate the great contributions of stoners to pop culture and this song from my teenage years is definitely one of them. Happy 4/20 y’all :clint:

AJFOne23
                        Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/22 – Metallica – Crash Course in Brain Surgery

zufeKqU.jpg

GUITAR: jdamillio

AJFOne23
                          Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/23 – Foo Fighters – Headwires

oxo1mcz.jpg

GUITAR: nicholasp248

Jonztu
                            Participant

Another gem from the Foo Fighters. Keep ’em coming!

AJFOne23
                              Participant

LATEST UPDATE 4/24 – Weird Al – Bohemian Polka

d5YWon4.jpg

GUITAR: i0brendan0

VOCALS: BornGamerRob
                                STANDARD KEYS: MrBurpler
                              Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,993 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button