A few more Tool Songs!

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please add more Tool songs, namely “The Pot”, and “Prison Sex”. If someone has a link to the download and it is already available, it would be great if they shared it with me. I have seen these customs on youtube, but i can’t find where to download them anywhere. thanks.

MrBurpler
    Participant

Go to DanVaktare’s thread, he has charted a huge chunk of Tool’s discography!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/11425-denvaktares-customs-11816-unpitched-vocalsharmony-to-lonely-day/

You are my lord and savior. Thank you so much!

Go to DanVaktare’s thread, he has charted a huge chunk of Tool’s discography!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/11425-denvaktares-customs-11816-unpitched-vocalsharmony-to-lonely-day/

Why do so many authors have songs in threads like that instead of in the actual database?

Why do so many authors have songs in threads like that instead of in the actual database?

I don’t know… I mean, maybe I think about this differently than most, and perhaps as someone who hasn’t yet attempted to chart a song my opinion on the matter isn’t valid… But especially since the shift from weekly releases to the database, I see customs that appear only in the forum threads as being an unspoken “work in progress”. That is, they aren’t quite ready for the database yet, but are there for people to download and critique if they really want the songs. At least that’s how I’d treat it, with songs I’d chart being put on the database once I’m satisfied that the quality is up to scratch. But others may see it differently, and in any case that’s neither here nor there with regards to this part of the forums.

On topic, I do definitely agree that a few more Tool charts in the database would be great.

EDIT: Just think that I should add something to clarify, I do realize that for people who have been posting charts in threads since before the shift, my view certainly wouldn’t hold, especially for cases where the person who charted the songs is either unable or unwilling to put in the time to post them to the database proper. But eventually it would be nice to have an organized, complete database of all the customs available on the site. …In any case even what we have now is extremely impressive.

I don’t know… I mean, maybe I think about this differently than most, and perhaps as someone who hasn’t yet attempted to chart a song my opinion on the matter isn’t valid… But especially since the shift from weekly releases to the database, I see customs that appear only in the forum threads as being an unspoken “work in progress”. That is, they aren’t quite ready for the database yet, but are there for people to download and critique if they really want the songs. At least that’s how I’d treat it, with songs I’d chart being put on the database once I’m satisfied that the quality is up to scratch. But others may see it differently, and in any case that’s neither here nor there with regards to this part of the forums.

On topic, I do definitely agree that a few more Tool charts in the database would be great.

EDIT: Just think that I should add something to clarify, I do realize that for people who have been posting charts in threads since before the shift, my view certainly wouldn’t hold, especially for cases where the person who charted the songs is either unable or unwilling to put in the time to post them to the database proper. But eventually it would be nice to have an organized, complete database of all the customs available on the site. …In any case even what we have now is extremely impressive.

That makes sense.

Too bad they couldn’t just upload everything to the DB and have a WIP indicator. People already update songs they’ve posted previously, so it’d be cool if they could post a WIP song and as people make suggestions or as things get fixed, they could just upload new versions. And once it’s finally “done” they could simply uncheck the WIP box.

naginalJJ
      Participant

Well I think the real reason is that DenVaktare only shows up about once a month and the majority of his customs came out before the database was implemented and he just hasn’t had time to go back and add them all in

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button