• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

post deleted

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

Anonymous

We should be getting a Scratch21 song… Eventually. I know that for sure.

I know we already have ”The Internet then and now Pack” but we don’t have a lot of bands that are from YouTube

Most of the brony stuff I have done/updated is from YouTube so not entirely correct, also I started my own music project via YouTube so there is that too if that counts, but I see what you mean

I know we already have ”The Internet then and now Pack” but we don’t have a lot of bands that are from YouTube

Most of the brony stuff I have done/updated is from YouTube so not entirely correct, also I started my own music project via YouTube so there is that too if that counts, but I see what you mean

Yeah like you said those are brony artists and out of the ones I put down there was only 1 brony artist there

Also added Epic Rap Battles

Anonymous
        Yeah like you said those are brony artists and out of the ones I put down there was only 1 brony artist there

Funny thing, most of the Youtube artists I like are brony artists (though they may NOT always make brony related songs). Aviators, Andrew Stein (Mandopony), PrinceWhateverer, Forest Rain, P1K, etc are all great musical artists and I really wish we have more of their stuff in game. Especially Andrew Stein and Aviators.. We have like almost nothing of theirs… Maybe two songs each (and honestly, nothing really good by Andrew Stein either)? We already have like 6 songs by PrinceWhateverer and 6 by Forest Rain (or is it 7 now?). And 4 by P1K.

Funny thing, most of the Youtube artists I like are brony artists (though they may NOT always make brony related songs). Aviators, Andrew Stein (Mandopony), PrinceWhateverer, Forest Rain, P1K, etc are all great musical artists and I really wish we have more of their stuff in game. Especially Andrew Stein and Aviators..

I’m not denying that there isn’t good brony artists I’m just sick of it really and I want the bands/artists listed above

Anonymous
          I’m not denying that there isn’t good brony artists I’m just sick of it really and I want the bands/artists listed above

Not all of their work is “pony related” though… (assuming you are sick of pony related songs). But it is understandable that you want the other bands/artists, and I hope we get some of their stuff as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button