2X bass pedal replacement and song ID question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mrmet2087
    Participant

Some of you may have seen that I do some upgrades with 2x bass pedal versions. People are reporting to me that only the 2x bass pedal versions can be playable and not the single kick versions anymore. I changed the song ID for all the songs in notepad using the .dta file to “inserttracknamex2” adding the “x2” to the end and reinjected it into the file, is there anything else I need to do besides change the song ID to get those versions to read seperate from the single kick versions?

Jerry1gman
      Participant
        Some of you may have seen that I do some upgrades with 2x bass pedal versions. People are reporting to me that only the 2x bass pedal versions can be playable and not the single kick versions anymore. I changed the song ID for all the songs in notepad using the .dta file to “inserttracknamex2” adding the “x2” to the end and reinjected it into the file, is there anything else I need to do besides change the song ID to get those versions to read seperate from the single kick versions?

What has worked for me is the game only adds new song title info when there is a new song ID. If something has gone wrong you might have to delete the song cache via the dashboard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button