2 Questions: How to make mid/.ogg files into RB3CON, and how to go RBA to RB3CON

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So I have a bunch of songs that are in the .midi .ogg and .ini files, and I have no idea how to make them playable on rock band 3. I also have no idea how to convert from RBA to RB3CON.

I know nothing about any of the programs to use, all I know is how to take a RB3CON and put it on my xbox. I have only found one guide to go RBA to RB3CON, but it went way over my head with what to do. Is anyone able to tell me a step by step on how to convert them? As simple as possible preferably since I have no knowledge on this stuff. Or if someone is feeling super generous and wants to do it for me that would be great too, but I would prefer to learn how to do it myself as well

Thanks!

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      So I have a bunch of songs that are in the .midi .ogg and .ini files, and I have no idea how to make them playable on rock band 3. I also have no idea how to convert from RBA to RB3CON.

I know nothing about any of the programs to use, all I know is how to take a RB3CON and put it on my xbox. I have only found one guide to go RBA to RB3CON, but it went way over my head with what to do. Is anyone able to tell me a step by step on how to convert them? As simple as possible preferably since I have no knowledge on this stuff. Or if someone is feeling super generous and wants to do it for me that would be great too, but I would prefer to learn how to do it myself as well

Going from an rba to rb3con takes two keystrokes with RB3Maker.

Going from mid+ogg to rb3con isn’t as simple as you would like.

Start REAPER. Load in the ogg from time 0. Render the ogg to a wav. Save the reaper project. Create a project with Magma C3 and fill in the song information. Enter your MIDI in the GAME DATA tab. Enter your wav file in the BACKING track. Try to compile. If you have errors, open reaper back up, add in the MIDI from time 0, and start fixing it.

If you don’t understand any of these steps, watch pksage’s tutorial.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button