Reply To: [How-To] Playing Customs on PS3

Binty
Participant

Thanks for the suggestions. You’re not wrong it’s both messy and disconcerting! I’ve gotten to the troubleshooting stage where I recreated a new (blank) songs.dta file and just tried adding songs into that and still nothing. Frustrating as anything. I think it’s definitely related to that file though as it will freeze anytime it tries to access the library (quickplay, road trip when it tries to take you to the library etc…). I think I’ll just have to try different things to get that damn file back into action!

Appreciate the thoughts.

Edit: I just cleared everything out and put on one song with its associated .dta file and it loaded. Then I merged another couple into that and it loaded. Hallelujah. So clearly there is/was an error in that songs.dta file. Not sure why my archived copy wasn’t working but at least I’ve got things back up and running. It’ll just be a matter of adding songs in to narrow down which one contains the error that seems to trip it out… There are certainly some that seem to not like PS3 conversions in my experience.

Anyway cheers.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Binty.
    Back to top button