Reply To: Loss of data and save game file

Nyxyxylyth
Participant
    I have the latest Xbox dashboard update, but it could be the 255 songs issue, should I copy across say 100 and then move those to the hard drive or will this confuse matters more?, in order to play customs I only need TU4 on the memory stick right? if the rest of the requirements, song cache, settings, save game etc are on the hard drive in the RB3 folder can I have the custom songs in there too and simply put in the stick with TU4 to play them? If I use the TU5 stick this will simply not permit the customs to be played from the hard drive but my 1300 plus song library will be avialable?

For me, running across the “Disc Not Readable” is a total drag. With thousands of songs, there’s no way I’ll remember what’s a custom and what’s not (aside from silly books and lists – I want to play, not read). I go to great lengths to keep customs away from TU5. I have a custom save game and cache on the custom stick, and an online save game and cache on the online stick.

I’d try this method: when you get new customs, copy them to a smaller custom stick from the PC. On the XBox, insert the small and large custom sticks, and use the XBox to move the new customs from the smaller stick to the large stick.

Back to top button