August 28, 2015 – Muse and Creed!
Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for August 28, 2015:
New! Muse C01 11-pack
- Muse – “Apocalypse Please” (GreenPanda12)
- Muse – “Butterflies and Hurricanes” M (BearzUnlimited, Nyxyxylyth, GanonMetroid, and Unicyclone)
- Muse – “Endlessly” (GreenPanda12)
- Muse – “Exo-Politics” M (Neversoft and GreenPanda12)
Converted from Guitar Hero 3 DLC
- Muse – “Map of the Problematique” (AddyMilldike)
- Muse – “Sing for Absolution” (GreenPanda12)
- Muse – “Space Dementia” (GanonMetroid ft. AddyMilldike)
- Muse – “Stockholm Syndrome” (AddyMilldike)
- Muse – “Time is Running Out” (GreenPanda12)
- Muse – “Undisclosed Desires” K (Kueller, The_Rock_Band_King, and Psiven ft. GreenPanda12)
- Muse – “Uprising” M (Neversoft, GHtoRB3, and AddyMilldike)
Converted from Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
New! Creed C01 3-pack (ws54)
- Creed – “One”
- Creed – “One Last Breath”
- Creed – “What’s This Life For”
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
What’s that? Do you hear that faint call, whispered on the late August winds? Wait, there it is again!
It…it can’t be! This day was spoken of in myth and legend, but I never thought it would come to pass!
We are not worthy! Oh, mighty gods, please spare our puny lives! We should have listened! We should have…auughhh!
And then there was no noise but the soft murmur of the winds. Oh, and “Hysteria”. Being played over and over.
That’s right, it’s here! GHtoRB3 brought you “Plug in Baby”, “Knights of Cydonia”, and “Assassin”, and later we trickled in “Starlight” and “New Born”, but that was hardly enough after five years of just “Hysteria”. Muse fans have spoken, and our authors have answered! In C3’s eleventh hour, you can enjoy these eleven tracks from four Muse albums and finally be sated. Finally. And, if Muse isn’t your style, we also have three tracks from early-2000s post-grunge rockers Creed!
Authors’ comments for this week’s songs:
- “Butterflies and Hurricanes” – Bearz writes, “This song’s main draw is a challenging keys part with a huge, classical piano solo. It’s also got a fun drums part and some great harmonies. In addition, this is the music video version of the song which has a guitar part that’s not present in the album version. If you’d prefer to have the ‘original’ song, there’s an alternate version without guitar available in the Other Customs section of the forums.”
- “One” – ws54 writes, “This was my introduction to Creed a long time ago. When I started charting customs I knew I would be doing this song someday. It is challenging on all instruments.”
- “One Last Breath” – ws54 writes, “Nice variety on instruments for a Creed song. Especially fun on Guitar. A low guitar is charted to Bass for the first minute of the song until the real bass comes in. Drummers can grab a snack during this time.”
- “What’s This Life For” – ws54 writes, “What a fun song to play in Rock Band no matter what instrument you play, but I am quite partial to Guitar.”
Fixes uploaded in the last week to previously released C3 customs:
- Steppenwolf – “Born to Be Wild”: Now features multitrack audio created by maxton
See you next Friday!
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN EPIC MUSE PACK SINCE DAY 1 OF CCC.
FINALLY. Thank You soo soo much guys!!! You ROCK. *__*
Haven’t played RB in a couple months now, time to get back on it! :DD
umm no songs from Human Clay?
Uprising! About dang time! This is the one song I willingly loop on my stereo and never get tired of harmonizing to!
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME WOOOOOOOOOOOO
People can shit on Creed until the end of time, but I’ll shamelessly play all of these at a party and I don’t even care.
Also yay Muse!
hi! i can’t convert butterflies and hurricanes to phase shift because the audio is “encrypted” any suggestions?