Youtube uploads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThePsyCrow
    Participant

Hey everyone hows it going.

So just thought to say hello, and mention that i’ve started streaming and uploading videos of songs on Youtube for phase shift.

I did a 2 and half hour show and it went well. I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has been doing Youtube and live streams how your experience has gone.

Most my songs so far only have had Content ID claims on certain songs, but no copywrite strikes. I do not monetize my videos, so that probably is a big help. During my broadcasts on a few songs i’ll get a yellow warning about copywrite but once i’m done with the song and move on, the warning dissapears and all is well.

I wanted to gather some opinions from the community if they have had any issues doing live streams or uploads, or if everything has been smooth and nothing major has happened. Should I continue to keep uploading content? Is there a limit on how many ID Claims I can receive before youtube gets pissed off at me. Am I generally fine as long as I don’t make money off other peoples work. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

BornGamerRob
      Participant

If you’re referring to copyright claims, yes, anyone who hosts videos are familiar with those. 98% of my videos hold copyright claims. Every so often you’ll get a strike from really strict labels. Guns N Roses songs are the absolute worst…never post those. Tracy Chapman also has moments. And you can’t monetize anyway when there is a claim.

Even if you get a strike they go away after three months and doing a little training course. I’ve had a few strikes here and there and still hosting 150+ videos.

Have fun and happy streaming. 😊

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button