you got to love Craigslist! check this out.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

Glad to know I and most other players (the vast majority prefer wireless instruments) are extremely stupid.

Man I am so stupid and have been for the past 6-7 years. I mean I just figured the 4 Eneloop rechargeable batteries + charger I got from Amazon for under $20 that have worked great for me for years would suffice but obviously I am stupid for thinking so. Also, the fact that the cord on the wired guitar isn’t long enough to stretch out to how far back I play away from my XBox 360/TV. I guess I should just quit being stupid and suck it up and get some wired guitars even though it doesn’t suit my setup at all….

Anonymous
        Glad to know I and most other players (the vast majority prefer wireless instruments) are extremely stupid.

*Facehoofs* I was talking about the companies who produces these controllers… They should make both wireless and wired just cause there are players who prefer only wired or only wireless…

I wasn’t talking about every individual player having wired controllers…

Please read my posts correctly?

~Edit~

Same thing with you Mr. Chex and anybody else… Read my posts correctly.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Perhaps you need to word your posts better. As it is it is open to interpretation and the most obvious one is what we assumed you meant.

raynebc
          Participant

For what it’s worth I consider it a hassle to deal with keeping batteries charged all the time. Rechargeable battery packs for the regular Xbox 360 controller aren’t a problem.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

That’s why I don’t deal with rechargeable batteries either. Just a big 36 pack of Energizer AAs every 3-4 months and I have power ready to go whenever I need it.

Anonymous
                Perhaps you need to word your posts better. As it is it is open to interpretation and the most obvious one is what we assumed you meant.

We were talking about a product and we ended up talking about two versions (Wireless and Wired) and I mention “It is stupid to NOT have the wired ones”… I thought it was obvious that I was talking about having both wireless and wired controllers available for purchase… Not just wireless.

For what it’s worth I consider it a hassle to deal with keeping batteries charged all the time. Rechargeable battery packs for the regular Xbox 360 controller aren’t a problem.

Rechargeable battery packs could be nice but the charger for those packs are bad. First one I had was fine and worked for years but then it died after my uncle stepped on the wires. Second one didn’t even last a month and wasn’t even stepped on or anything… I’m now using my normal wired controller that I still have. (My Xbox 360 came with a wireless and wired controller, lucky me).

I consider it more of a hassle running to the sore for batteries vs putting my batteries in a charger when they die!

It’s just a matter of habit for me, and it takes very little time to establish that habit. I keep my charged spare Eneloops in a tray with the charger right next to them. The protocol for changing batteries is to pull the dead ones out of the controller and take them to the tray, put the dead ones in the charger, grab the charged ones that are sitting there waiting, and plug the charger into the hallway socket on the way back to the couch and the game. Sometime later when the charger stops blinking and the formerly dead batteries are fully charged, I pull the charger out of the wall put the charged batteries and the charger back in the tray for the next iteration.

That process account was way harder to write than the actual task is to do. Rechargeable batteries are just as easy as using throw away batteries, and far more flexible than those controller battery packs that don’t fit in a Rock Band guitar that takes three batteries.

It’s just a matter of habit for me, and it takes very little time to establish that habit. I keep my charged spare Eneloops in a tray with the charger right next to them. The protocol for changing batteries is to pull the dead ones out of the controller and take them to the tray, put the dead ones in the charger, grab the charged ones that are sitting there waiting, and plug the charger into the hallway socket on the way back to the couch and the game. Sometime later when the charger stops blinking and the formerly dead batteries are fully charged, I pull the charger out of the wall put the charged batteries and the charger back in the tray for the next iteration.

I have the same habit but my tray is the top from a 50 pack spindle of DVD’s kept right next to the charger which is kept next to the spare outlet in my game room.

Bryan2Blazed
                Participant

Team Rechargeable all the way. Every device in my house uses rechargeables. I have some rbatteries near 6 years old that still work fine. My charger holds 8 batteries double and triple A’s. Has a digital readout telling me the status of each battery charging. When you do the math money wise it just doesn’t make sense to not use them. A top dollar pack of rechargeables should last around 3 years. The cheapo no name rechargeables you may get 6 months out of. Another reason I use them is batteries are horrible for the environment. You ever put a double A in a fire?

C16

Some dude on the internet gave me his GH5 guitar. FOR FREE! It works fine, just doesn’t have the battery cover.

LOL WHAT A SUCKER

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

Ha.

Anonymous

I recently got a guitar from Craigslist for 26 dollars. It comes with a factory sealed Rock Band track pack as well! (The price was originally 15 but had to pay shipping costs since the drive would’ve been like 2 hours to get here and 2 more to get back).

Also, saw that someone wants to trade a gaming computer (Which would be worth around 800-1000) for a Xbox One or PS4… Wtf? />.>” title=”>.>” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> And found some other great gaming computers for very cheap prices where they should be in the 800-1000 area.</p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->

<div id=

Anonymous

To correct myself… The guitar just came today and it is in NEW condition. Still within original packaging and all. The box was just already opened cause the guy replaced the GH3 game with “Rock Band Track Pack Vol 2” AND a game called “Rock Revolution” (Both are also new and factory sealed)…

I can probably make a good % of my money back by selling “Rock Revolution” as it is right now. (Not planning to use it or anything so…).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 168 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button