you got to love Craigslist! check this out.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Author

Craigslist rarely has anything near me (Kalamazoo, MI) – I’m not sure if it’s because it’s a college town or not. But I picked up a Wii Les Paul yesterday for $5 in great condition. I was *this close* to spending 25 for one on ebay, when I happened to find this local deal. Now, if I can find some good drums and cymbals. (I’ve just moved to the Wii for RB, after years on a 360, which is dead now.)

I must echo the above statements that it’s good to know that so many of you have piles of instruments, for when the market really dries up. Now that I’ve discovered the wonderful world of customs, I can’t ever imagine not wanting to play RB.

Fat Halpert
    Participant

Craigslist rarely has anything near me (Kalamazoo, MI) – I’m not sure if it’s because it’s a college town or not. But I picked up a Wii Les Paul yesterday for $5 in great condition. I was *this close* to spending 25 for one on ebay, when I happened to find this local deal. Now, if I can find some good drums and cymbals. (I’ve just moved to the Wii for RB, after years on a 360, which is dead now.)

I must echo the above statements that it’s good to know that so many of you have piles of instruments, for when the market really dries up. Now that I’ve discovered the wonderful world of customs, I can’t ever imagine not wanting to play RB.

Plymouth/Canton area here. Just a couple hours from you. Check Salvation Army, I’ve gotten all of my stuff from there. They almost always have at least 1 drum set and guitar, and they’re usually for the Wii. Over the years I’ve gotten at least 10 Les Pauls and 3 Drum sets from there. I actually just saw a Hofner Bass last week, but I didn’t pick it up because I don’t own a Wii.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Good to know, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 166 through 168 (of 168 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button