xlxAvaricexlx’s Custom Songs *33 songs (5/4)*

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the reductions! I hope someone also does reductions on Satellite and Face Down.

the last post with the reductions the links are dead..

New: Nocturne by Tesseract (6/21/14)

Also with harmonies! (it’s my first time so take it easy on me lol)

Welcome back, cool to see new stuff from you!

Though may I recommend downloading the CAT tools to do automatic reductions for your customs? You pick a lot of songs I like but I don’t tend to install customs unless they have at least CAT reductions done to them due to playing with friends and family, and I am sure there are others who also have it that way

OH………….MYYYYYY FUCKING GOD!!!NOCTURNE!?REALLY!!?AM I DREAMING!!!???OHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAMN.THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!you did it again! avarice!!!really,really thanks!one of my favourite songs!!!you made my day in one of the best ways!thanks dude,thanks for this happiness.If there’s a possibility to see something of intervals,or disperse,or the song of this tesseract’s album of matter?(proxy,retrospect,and resist)

Welcome Back xlxAvaricexlx! Do you plan to do CAT reductions to your previously released songs? If you could that would be great.

Thanks everyone! In regards to doing reductions, I’d love to do them, but I own a mac and don’t believe it’s actually possible for me to do so myself without doing it the old fashioned way lol.

C16
      the last post with the reductions the links are dead..

Check my thread, the links moved but I haven’t gone back to older posts where I also shared the links yet.

New Song: In Amber Clad by Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori (6/25/14)

damn buddy,you’re on fire!lol.Thanks and good work like always!

New: Dots by Skyharbor (7/4/14)

obviously,you sir,are the best….

obviously,you sir,are the best….

well thank you lol

Your work remains to be my favorite m/

Would still love to see some more Animals As Leaders!

Damn dude, the music taste is beast. Keep up the good work

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button