WIP: The Pillows – Funny Bunny

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share and get some advice on my first chart ever. It is very much a work in progress, as I just got the expert Drum, Guitar, and Bass in. I wanted to get some feedback on it before I start on working the vocals and lower difficulty charts, to make sure I didn’t drastically mess something up early on.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9uxedbqb595a986/funnybunnyv2_rb3con

I don’t have a copy of RB3 right now to test this out myself (which is actually why I’ve held off on uploading it up until now). Thought it would be a good idea to test myself, then give to public to test. But I’ve had trouble getting searching for a copy, so I figured it’s better to give out now, rather than sit on it forever.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear some good (or constructive) things!

Oh, and if I did anything wrong here in the forums by the way I uploaded this, made my post, or whatever, feel free to let me know and I’ll work on it. I’m also pretty new here as well >_<

EDIT: I was able to get the copy of RB3 that I originally had from an old friend! Tested out the song, and I might do some minor edits to Guitar/Bass, but otherwise, I’m pretty excited to have made something and see it work.

bostengaable
    Participant

i was played your custom song on my rock band the song works fine. :haw:

but i´m not good at sync customs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button