Welcome to The FroogWay!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Bansheeflyer

Depends on the songs but I’d be cool with helping Froogmart.

TheWay123
      Participant

Me and Froogs are planning on bringing Froogmart back, after it’s great Grand Opening!

More songs — I mean products are coming soon!

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

20/11/16

HINT!

Song #1.

-This song was featured in a Snowboarding documentary, released in 2011. The album it is on, however, came out 18 years earlier in 1993.

hobbzee77
        Participant

Gotta be IRON CLAD LOU by HUM right?

hope so anyway, frickin luv that tune :rock:

Song #2

Even though this song is not by a metal band, the album art does depict cannibalism. Hard to __________ when you’re a cannibal.

This hint should be pretty easy, especially if you’re Canadian, like I am.

Song #3

When you want to save food for later, for example, a half eaten sandwich, what do you usually use to wrap around it so it doesn’t go bad?

beard216
          Participant

Song 3: Chris Hadfield – The Canadian Tire Song (lol)

Song #4

Artist hint: What did this thread become after the first release?

Title hint: I really love it.

Rumour has it that some, or maybe all of the songs this week will have pitched vocals, so you’d better warm up your vocal chords just in case the rumour ends up being true.

Also, my hints aren’t getting much action. Would you like me to make them easier?

hobbzee77
            Participant

Maybe it’d help?

But I’m never any good at these anyway! :wacko:

Only got the first hint coz after seeing The Art Of Flight a few years ago i dug out the couple of HUM albums i hadn’t listened to since the mid 90’s & it got me right back into the band, so i ended up grabbing their discography and smashing them all in the car for a while.

Great Band

Alright. Hopefully this makes things easier.

#1. This isn’t even close to the final Guitar Hero 3 boss. Although they both share one word.

#2. It is difficult to get a job when you’re a fat pig and nobody wants you around.

#3 Weird Al wrote a parody about this household object 2 years ago. However, this Canadian Rock song for hint number 3 came out 20 years ago.

#4 This song always makes me feel nostalgic, always hearing it on the radio in the late 1990s and early 2000s

#3 – Limblifter – Tinfoil

#2 – Hog – Get A Job

Gotta say, for #4 People will most certainly have “Oh, that song!” Moments.

Also, Huge shout-out to my buddy TheWay123. He’s done most of the work with this release, to be honest. If he didn’t want to help me out, well, I wouldn’t be here typing this cheesy, warm and fuzzy post. Make sure to thank Way as well as myself whenever you download these charts in mid November.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button