Viv’s Custom Pile (Guitar Hero 3-Pack! 10/1)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 158 total)
  • Author

My final 3 songs whist i have the opportunity are – Getting to the Point, Calling America & Ticket to the Moon by Electric Light Orchestra..

Thank you everyone for sending their messages! I ended up receiving an amazing 155 songs! I will be using this little poll in order to better releasing songs I know you guys are looking for! I’ll also have some statistics about the songs up within a day or two! Thanks so much for everyone participating!

Aw crap, I just realized my request was sent 8 minutes after this :/. Was it too late? I’ll understand if it was, that’s alot of songs requested after all.

Alright! So I’ve looked at all the songs and I have to say I’m very impressed and surprised with the wide range of music you all are into and requested, from Japanese indie instrumental rock to Classic avant-garde rock to Swedish death metal to a #1 Billboard song from a pop artist!

Here some of the interesting data:

2 Songs were suggested by multiple people: Lola Montez by Volbeat and Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede.

To show the wide variety of music suggested, no band was requested more than twice by different people (this doesn’t count some people who requested the same band more than once, I counted that as one request)

Surprisingly, 13 Post-Hardcore songs were suggested, which was the most of any genre, with regular old metal following with 9, and pop-rock with 6.

So what’s my plan with all this?

Well let me take care of the elephant in the room. I’m unfortunately not going to be able to chart all 153 (155 if you include the duplicate requests) songs for you guys. But! I will maybe have little games where the winner gets a song charted, or I can use the data to release songs I think is more in the genres you guys requested. There may also be times I try to release songs that were requested just either as part of a pack (like a C3 Forums Pack) or to add a song to a different pack (like a Glam Rock pack with a couple requests in it along with songs I choose). Pretty much, I want to use this info to help give you guys the songs you want!

So thanks again for sending your requests! I have a 3-pack planned in the future that I started before this (so unfortunately no requests in it) but I’ll let you all guess what you think it is! Similar to what Nunchuck and Sygenysis do, I’ll give some hints about the songs in the pack! If you can guess it right, I’ll include one of your requests in the next pack I do! (BTW Nunchuck and Sygenysis I love you guys don’t hurt me for stealing your idea :blush: )

Song #1:

This Dallas post-hardcore band covered a very popular song for a collab album. Unfortunately, the cover gets a lot of flak for not being as heavy as some of their other releases.

Song #2:

I think my brother told me about these guys, but it’s really dreamy synthpop with a fat guy with a long beard for a singer. The music video for the song seems to have some hidden Cthulhu references and it’s trippy as heck.

Song #3:

This guy’s kinda popular. Like, Grammy and Emmy and Oscar nominated popular. Like $100 million net worth popular. Like white guy nominated for 8 BET Awards popular. The song is really catchy and got lots of radio airtime, and I didn’t realize the drum beat was actually beatboxing. Oops.

P Diddy ?

My guess for Song 1 (if it IS the song referenced) would be “Burn (By Ellie Goulding)” by Crown The Empire.

murlatok
    Participant

1. Crown the Empire – Moves Like Jagger or Payphone

2. Stepdad – My Leather, My Fur, My Nails

TheOreo
      Participant

I’m guessing number 3 is Justin Timberlake – Cry Me A River

#3 is mirrors by justin timberlake, am I rite?

NeedDreamer
        Participant

Does this mean that you wont be doing Lola Montez by Volbeat?

If the first song is hinting at Crown The Empire, I hope it’s The Fallout or Johnny’s Revenge

Wow! That didn’t take that long.

HNPSquared correctly guessed song one is in fact Burn by Crown the Empire, covering Ellie Goulding’s hit

MasterExploder correctly guessed song three is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake!

I’ll PM both of you! Everyone else have fun guessing the second song!

naginalJJ
          Participant

My guess for #2 is Stepdad – Pick & Choose

My guess for #2 is Stepdad – Pick & Choose

And just like that it’s over haha.

Song #1 is Burn by Crown the Empire

Song #2 is Pick & Choose by Stepdad

Song #3 is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake!

I hope you guys look forward to this great Pop pack (kinda technically) and congrats to those who guessed correctly!

L-O-K-I
            Participant

Yeah, I think my requests were WAY off for this thread’s tastes it seems…. George Thorogood, Alice Cooper and Jackyl….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 158 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button