Velvien’s Customs (7/1/14: Rock You Like a Hurricane)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    C16

Any chance of a fix to the syncing?

KyleJCrb
      Participant

I cracked open the CON myself to take a look and see if it was a simple audio alignment issue, but I couldn’t get the audio to line up with the entire chart (it would keep going out of sync as the song went on), so it seems more like a bad tempo map. I really hope Velvien has a chance to look into it, because the chart itself is a lot of fun.

Okay, looking into the tempo map some here. Thanks for letting me know; I’ll get this fixed as soon as I can here.

C16

That’s great to hear, eagerly awaiting results, whenever you get around to them!

I can see this becoming a official release someday Velvien! You sure have hit it good considering this is likely your first custom! Now , all we need is No One Like You and Blackout ( also from here , tell me if I missed some. ) and the cover versions of No One Like You and Rock You Like A Hurricane ( please sort them as As Made Famous By. I had Gimme’ All Your Lovin’ , Black Betty , and Scotty Does’nt Know sort under their respective bands instead of As Made Famous By ). I also noticed that Na Na Na should be Na Na Na ( Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ). And Won’t Stop , Just Go! should be credited to Jun Senoue instead of simply Sonic Adventure 2. Anyways , you really have it good for you in your future , I know it will!

ManicPixieGirl
          Participant

No offense to you or your work but I prefer the GH3 track. The singer is so much better. This guy sounds like a cat screeching or fingernails on a chalkboard. Whichever analogy you prefer. I hope if there is an official release, they use the GH3 version instead.

NeedDreamer
            Participant

Has a version of this came out that is in sync yet?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button