[UPDATED 11/20/14] The Beatles: Rock Band for RB3!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    rcale
    Participant
      I’d be willing to chart regular bass for any songs that need it.

Out of curiosity, what is wrong with the guitar parts that need to be re-worked?

Can I just say that to a bass player in RB3 this is just the best news. I know loads of amazing work has gone into lots of the other Beatles tracks but I think bass is missing from a fair amount. I have no idea what your criteria of song choice is for bass charting but anything that’s not been done for Revolver onwards would be very welcomed as far as I’m concerned.

Well yeah, Hey Jude does get annoying, now that I think about it. That Na x 11 ad infinitum goes on for more than half of the track…

And on multitracks, every time I play with family, they keep noticing when instruments don’t drop off as expected. For me, it throws me way off. Also, I prefer to hear just how much I’m sucking…

mneilan
      Blocked

where is the song help

update i found it on c3 databse

also what about full band for the following songs

Lady Madonna

Hey Jude (it is on this site but it has no guitar)

paperback writer

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Paperback Writer is in the spreadsheet. And this is not a request thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

mneilan
          Blocked

Paperback Writer is in the spreadsheet. And this is not a request thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

i found paperback writer and ok

Question for everybody: Is “Happy Just To Dance With You” available for download anywhere? I looked everywhere and it was definitely in the Beatles Rock Band game.

naginalJJ
            Participant

Question for everybody: Is “Happy Just To Dance With You” available for download anywhere? I looked everywhere and it was definitely in the Beatles Rock Band game.

It was definitely not in The Beatles Rock Band

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Damn, my apologies. I must have been thinking of something else; thanks.

What a fantastic thread. This is why and how I discovered C3 in the first place. Thank you for keeping this alive for those of us who are just now getting into customs in 2016. We may have missed the good times, but the treasures that remain are priceless.

PikminGuts92
              Participant

Now’s your last chance to support Harmonix by buying these songs! [source]

Yes, even with them being available in RB3, I’d suggest grabbing the originals, I love the dreamscape system, really does enhance these songs a ton.

If only it still worked on the Wii. I bought everything on the 360 years ago, but now I’m playing on Wii and the Beatles store doesn’t work. Still, if you’re on PS3 or 360, and you haven’t bought these tracks yet, DO IT!

Sideshow
                Participant

Weird timing these songs being pulled with more songs being added as customs this summer.

imac007
                  Participant

Tried to download the TBRB cons again, but the link is not working. Message about changes in the next 2 weeks.

2 weeks from when? ….. Just so I know when to check back. I downloaded them all, converted them to wii and then deleted.

Now I’m using my xbox for customs as well, and I need the files.

Thanks

lol I am such a tease

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 382 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button