Twenty One Pilots: Rock Band

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    naav
    Participant

Do you have the drums only version of Tear in my Heart to use as a base? If you don’t I think I may still have it

I don’t. If you have anything to contribute, it would be appreciated.

Fat Halpert
      Participant

I’ll do some digging in a little bit when I get home and send it if I have it.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

Fat Halpert
        Participant

Only drums, expert only, but its something:

Tear in My Heart: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7j2ua8nwvi7awr0/Tear+in+My+Heart+Drums+Only

The Judge: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yljt1tyk6okigtg/The+Judge+Drums+Only

Fairly Local: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3804uj0ahieb0n3/Fairly+Local+Drums+Only

As for full band customs, I believe “Lane Boy” is the only full band custom that is also missing keys. Car Radio is also full band, but it needs a lot of work. The tempo map is bad and I think the charting is questionable in some areas. I can contribute reductions, lip syncs, and authored venues to anything you guys want to work on.

Ding! I have claimed Tear in my Heart…now. I’ll probably pass off vocals to someone else, but I’m taking everything else from here.

Car Radio is also full band, but it needs a lot of work. The tempo map is bad and I think the charting is questionable in some areas. I can contribute reductions, lip syncs, and authored venues to anything you guys want to work on.

I agree 100%. Played it at a friends house. The hi-hats are spaced weirdly, open hi-hat is charted as YB and its difficulty is set too high. Also pro keys are not charted correctly. It’s weird because vocals seem to be fine. Usually that’s where the most struggle is at.
          naav
          Participant

Ding! I am claimed Tear in my Heart…now. I’ll probably pass off vocals to someone else, but I’m taking everything else from here.

Alright, I’ll be here awaiting to chart vocals.

Actually, noob question. I’ve never decompiled a rb3con for use in Reaper before. Anyone wanna lend me a hand?

Fat Halpert
            Participant

Just drag it into ConTools, click on “midi” to extract the midi, and then paste that somewhere. Do the same thing with the MOGG. Then you can just drag the MOGG into audacity and export it as a .WAV file to use in Reaper.

Thank you. I’ll get it figured out. I got something else to do tonight but I only work 3 days this week so expect Tear in my Heart ready to be finalized hopefully by the end of this week.

Update: All instruments charted for Expert.

Vocals, reductions, venue, animations, overdrive are needed now. I will send you both the appropriate project files

Fat Halpert
              Participant

Update: Things are going smoothly and many songs are nearing completion. If anyone is interested in contributing, it would go a long way if we had a little more help tempo mapping some of the songs that haven’t been started yet. Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button