Title Update Problem!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    petergaveglia
    Participant

Hello!

I recently started to get custom songs on rock band 3, and i’m having so much fun.

Once I set it all up, I remembered I had to install title update 4. So I did.

The problem: I can’t use title update 4 if my xbox is connected to the internet. Like I would install it, and then if I open rock band 3, it gets deleted and replaced with title update 5 (unusable for customs). The only fix I have is disconnecting it from the internet, but I want to play the game and use online play at the same time. If I want to do online play or go to the music store, I have to go to the hassle of taking out the usb drive, going to settings, putting in my extremely long wifi password, etc.

Is there a fix for this?

Whenever I play, it asks if you want to download the update. If I just hit no, then it works fine. Maybe there is a setting in the xbox about automatic game updating? if so, disable that and you should be fine.

You need to be disconnected from the internet to play customs.

bostengaable
      Participant
        Use one profile not connected to xbox live, just create one avatar without sign in to xbox live or connect your microsoft account, the TU5 message didn’t appears and TU4 works fine, online play is not avaliable for C3 customs, Tip: put TU5 on other flash drive to not conflict with TU4, and make sure that has only the non-xbox live profile on.
        i hope solve your problem.
        raynebc
        Participant

If I remember correctly, you could install the standalone Rock Band Store application and buy DLC without having to worry about the newer title update installing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button