The Who Hits 50

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

With a tour this year & the last half of 2014 marking the 50th anniversary of The Who it would be great to see some songs finally come by the way of customs.

They’re actually changing things up & digging deep by playing songs in their catalog that they haven’t played in years, even since the 70s, such as ‘A Quick One While He’s Away’, ‘So Sad About Us, ‘Slip Kid’, ‘Pictures of Lily’, & more!

It would be great to see a pack commemorating the occasion of the tour/anniversary or just a song or two being released. I never really understood Harmonix flaunting the fact that The Who were exclusive to the series, yet only releasing one pack & two scattered single releases. (Alhough the special studio version of the Super Bowl mash up was really cool to see)

GanonMetroid
    Participant

I’d love to see more of The Who. A quick search shows that there have been exactly 0 C3 releases of any of their songs, which is honestly a bit surprising. I’d happily collaborate on a chart for “Love Reign O’er Me.” I’m surprised Harmonix never jumped on that one.

Oh my god please. A Quick One (Live at Leeds), a full Heaven and Hell custom, Pictures of Lily. So many great songs that could be done. Now let’s not forget about Tommy which would make an excellent dlc release.

questionmark
      Participant

More the Who would be fantastic.

A quick one while he’s away

The substitute

Bargain

Love reign o’er me

I would love it if “You Better You Bet” would become available. By far my favorite late era Who song.

I’m just gonna go ahead & +1 everything that’s already been said. I honestly don’t know where I would begin when it comes to requesting customs. There’s a lot of good material out there.

But I don’t know how wanted something like ‘Water’ ‘Dreaming from the Waist ‘or ‘5:15’ would be compared to others.

mneilan
        Blocked

+1 for the who i really wanna play:

You Better You Bet

Substitute

Love reign o’er me

Pictures of Lily

on guitar

Kemiroch
          Participant

Definitely down for “Love Reign O’er Me” and “A Quick One” (my favorite is the version from Rock and Roll Circus).

I’ll take almost any Who though.

samjjones
            Participant

+1

Bargain

My Wife

Substitute

Love Reign O’er Me

The Real Me

Squeeze Box

You Better You Bet

5:15

Slip Kid

We’re Not Gonna Take It

Athena

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button