The Sheep Queen’s Customs (367 Songs) (15/05: Multitrack Madness Part 2)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 499 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster

Yay!

TheSheepQueen
      Participant

120 DAYS OF CUSTOMS PART III: THE WEAKENING

As I expected, going on such a big adventure by myself wasn’t an easy task. Let’s say I work as a Lada, slow and undsteady, but I work. If I get a sudden productivity boost, I might take up to maybe April to fully finish everything. I can’t guarantee this, but this is happening. I won’t always keep you all updated, but know that it will include two pack from my Alice Cooper project!

TheSheepQueen
        Participant

Gonna upload a small custom in a while to, maybe, help you wait, even if this music is about thinking!

TheSheepQueen
          Participant

Added Merv Griffin – Think! :DDD

samjjones
            Participant

Just realized you’ve done “Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen”!!!

My 9 and 7 year olds are going to lose their minds. Downloading immediately. Thanks!

TheSheepQueen
              Participant

You’re welcome!

TheSheepQueen
                Participant

Alright, so you can now play the Jeopardy music a thousand times to wait for the big project.

Jokes apart, I’m now gonna stop releasing customs for a while, first because my computer is dying and I don’t know when, where or why it’s gonna happen, second because [read the previous posts], and third because I am at the lowest point I could be. I was really happy to learn that since I can’t socialize, I can’t do cinema. So if it turns out I can’t stay in my school anymore, I’m gonna have to look for a job that will be time consuming, at least more than school. And really, it scares the leaving crap out of me, and on a scale of important things, making customs is far away from working at McDonald’s for the rest of my days with no degree, being kicked out of my parents’ house and living alone under a 5-star roof commonly known as a bridge, if that’s how life is savage with weak people like me.

I really don’t know how the next months are going to turn out, and I don’t want to give false hopes, so this project is started, but I’m not giving any starting date, thank you.

samjjones
                  Participant

You’re welcome!

They just sang it like 10 times before bedtime.

Thanks again.

TheSheepQueen
                    Participant

10 times

Sorry

Farottone
                      Keymaster

Oh no, TheSheepQueen has too ben sucked into what seems like a spacetime vortex anomaly. Boy oh boy I wonder if this week’s House of Customs episode will shed some light on it (spoiler alert: it will)…

bostengaable
                        Participant

Is this banner or wallpaper, a House of customs clue?, he’s appears in some forums topics, hahaha. i can’t wait till tomorrow…

Note: i put this wallpaper on my pc , photoshop works very funny on it.

TheSheepQueen
                          Participant

I totally love this, SheepQueen!!

TheSheepQueen
                            Participant
                            Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 499 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button