The Cars Dangerous Type drum chart plz

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can someone please chart this fantastic song for the drums, guitar and bass?

Bansheeflyer

Please read the forum rules before posting, we do not allow commissions for songs. Please remove the commission from the post or I will have to lock it.

Also please keep all your requests in one thread going forward. Thank you.

musicgeekxyz
      Participant

I charted the guitar, bass and unpitched lyrics a while back, but it was for Frets on Fire/Phase Shift not RB3. If sometime wants to grab the chart from my Frets on Fire Forum post and chart drums, they are more than welcome (so long as I still get credit for my work). I myself am not currently charting and drums were not my area of expertise.

Please read the forum rules before posting, we do not allow commissions for songs. Please remove the commission from the post or I will have to lock it.

Also please keep all your requests in one thread going forward. Thank you.

Ok sorry I didnt know commissions arent allowed I will edit this post

I charted the guitar, bass and unpitched lyrics a while back, but it was for Frets on Fire/Phase Shift not RB3. If sometime wants to grab the chart from my Frets on Fire Forum post and chart drums, they are more than welcome (so long as I still get credit for my work). I myself am not currently charting and drums were not my area of expertise.

Ok if you dont mind may you try to chart this for drums ? Itd be a killer track to play on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button