t-20-07’s Customs [[4/23] Asking Alexandria & Escape the Fate] [Mostly Drums Only]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant
      I’m having trouble getting “Mind = Spun” to show up in the game properly. Horizon rejects those files due to them having the invalid character in the name. I took the equal sign out of the name but the game just shows white album art.

I am not familiar with what Horizon is. But if you would like, I will make a rebuild of the con file to not have an equal sign in the metadata.

When you get around to it, taking out the equal sign will probably fix it.

I’m having trouble getting “Mind = Spun” to show up in the game properly. Horizon rejects those files due to them having the invalid character in the name. I took the equal sign out of the name but the game just shows white album art.

I am not familiar with what Horizon is. But if you would like, I will make a rebuild of the con file to not have an equal sign in the metadata.

Are you trying to use the single pedal version or the double bass version?

Sideshow
      Participant

I put both versions in my library.

I put both versions in my library.

Sorry for the delay, bud.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lttd … pun_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c69c … n1x_rb3con

Sideshow
        Participant

I tried these new versions of Mind = Spun and they also dont work. In fact you cant have both of them in the library. They conflict with each other.

I tried these new versions of Mind = Spun and they also dont work. In fact you cant have both of them in the library. They conflict with each other.

I realize now that I accidentally gave them both the same ID name, which is why they conflict in your library. Still, if at least one of them doesn’t work, then I cannot tell you what the problem is. At best, I can send you the project file and you could try to work it out.

Sideshow
          Participant

I realize now that I accidentally gave them both the same ID name, which is why they conflict in your library. Still, if at least one of them doesn’t work, then I cannot tell you what the problem is. At best, I can send you the project file and you could try to work it out.

Have you tested the files in game? Magma will automatically create a 2X bass pedal version with different song ID from the single kick if you name your drum tracks correctly in reaper.

Sideshow, I’ve tested the original file in game. Not the two that I re-did for you. I play on the Wii, and the custom import process is a lot of trouble just to test songs. Also, I’ve been doing single pedal versions and double pedal versions in separate projects. I don’t know why I haven’t just done the trick to do them both in one, but I am definitely going to look into that for all of my future songs.

Everybody else, for any that are curious, I am actively working on my next batch of songs. As long as I find time, it’s moving pretty quickly. I am almost done with the second song.

Sideshow
            Participant
              Sideshow, I’ve tested the original file in game. Not the two that I re-did for you. I play on the Wii, and the custom import process is a lot of trouble just to test songs. Also, I’ve been doing single pedal versions and double pedal versions in separate projects. I don’t know why I haven’t just done the trick to do them both in one, but I am definitely going to look into that for all of my future songs.

Everybody else, for any that are curious, I am actively working on my next batch of songs. As long as I find time, it’s moving pretty quickly. I am almost done with the second song.

I’ll try just using the 2X bass pedal version in my library and see if it comes up with album art and boots to the chart.

Added “Closer” by Asking Alexandria and “Massacre” by Escape the Fate.

Also, due to how messed up and unplayable the chart is, I plan on deleting “People = Shit” from this thread. If anybody happens to want it, now would be the time to download it.

I know I have been away for much longer than I would like to be, and my plans for what to chart next are frequently changing. But there will still be charts coming in the near future! While we wait, I figured I may as well release the two above songs that I charted some months ago.

So many gem’s here. It’s a shame no one can help you with the Guitar & Bass charts.

A lot of great songs,just sucks it’s Drums only and not full band.

I accidentally deleted “Drums Only” from my title with my last update, so I’m sorry for misleading you guys that were looking for more instruments. But I do agree; I do wish I had somebody who could improve these songs by charting other instruments.

Thanks so much for all the awesome songs. Any chance of getting Single Pedal version of the Asking Alexandria songs? I think Closer has it, but the other 4 don’t. I didn’t even know I liked them lol until recently. My 24 year old son used to hip me to the new good music and since he moved out, I have been discovering different bands through RB3 and this site.

Thanks so much for all the awesome songs. Any chance of getting Single Pedal version of the Asking Alexandria songs? I think Closer has it, but the other 4 don’t. I didn’t even know I liked them lol until recently. My 24 year old son used to hip me to the new good music and since he moved out, I have been discovering different bands through RB3 and this site.

That’s really cool to hear that you’ve been experimenting with and digging this music! I’ll try to get around to making some manual reductions when I get time soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 121 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button