Switching from OG Xbox 360 to Elite, any differences?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mrmet2087
    Participant

My OG Xbox is doing the open tray error and the various YouTube fixes dont work very long. Im going to get an Elite from a local pawnshop and was wondering if the process of using customs on an Elite is any different than using an OG Xbox 360? Also, with those old transfer cables for the old hard drives, will a simple transfer of all RB3 content on my current hard drive like customs and TU4 and settings work just fine once moved over?

yup ive done it. went from an old arcade to an elite.

make sure you do the whole licence transfer bit.

mrmet2087
      Participant

If I have all cons, no official DLC, nothing else, do I still have to do license transfers? I only use my Xbox 360 for rock band 3 and thats it. Never any other games and never connected it online.

Spindoctor
        Participant

Shouldn’t need to do transfers for only cons. I have done this several times without transferring anything besides the cons.

mrmet2087
          Participant

Sweet thanks for the info.

If I have all cons, no official DLC, nothing else, do I still have to do license transfers? I only use my Xbox 360 for rock band 3 and thats it. Never any other games and never connected it online.

sorry i was reminding you to transfer the licences for other games

ManicPixieGirl
            Participant

So the xbox 360 disk works in Xbox one? Why isn’t it on the list?

mrmet2087
              Participant

sorry i was reminding you to transfer the licences for other games

Oh ok. Thanks for the advice and heads up, but my 360 I actually only use for Rock Band customs and have never connected it to the internet or played any other game on it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button