Stage Kit Questions regarding customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So, I just ordered a stage kit on ebay for $30 + $20 for shipping. I have some questions. I understand this was made for RB2. I’m guessing that since RB4 doesnt support it, that RB3 does. For those of you who use it, how does it work on custom songs since its queue based in the authoring. Is this something people will do? What if there are no queues, will it kind of go into a fake light/fog mode or will it do nothing at all?

I have the stage kit, and it works with every single custom I have ever downloaded from this website.

jassdown
    Participant

I have one as well. It depends on the customs and if the venue track was edited. For me, songs without an edited venue track seems to just produce a solid blue light. No strobe effects or smoke. However, customs that have an edited venue track whether custom edited or generated, will produce a light show and fog effects.

Thanks for the replies. Got some fog juice today in preparation and downloaded some new customs on a larger usb drive. Hope it adds an element of fun!

I got it in finally and we used it on a few songs. a custom which didnt quite change the light, and then Break On Through which did, then I did several customs later and they all worked. However, Im confused about the strobe. When I turn on the unit it flashes, but then I don’t see it ever flash again. Not sure if something is wrong. When does the strobe actually get used, how do I narrow the problem down or fix it?

genaro227
      Participant

I just bought the stage kit like you. I believe the strobe is simply not used much. Try a metal song like beast and the harlot. That one should have good strobe in it

genaro227
        Participant

Also; BABYMETAL customs have some fantastic strobe

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Did you know I have a couple of programs that let you enjoy the Stage Kit on your PC? I’ve personally used it when throwing parties. It can be fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button