songs lost in playlists

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So when I play Rock Band 3 on Playstation 3, right after I press start, it asks if I want to save my scores. But on XBox 360 it doesn’t. Could this be why I can’t save a playlist after I turn off my xbox? Is there a way to fix this? Thanks everyone

on my 360 i have to save the playlist before i play it…make setlist then asks if i want to save and play locally.

Yeah I do that too, but what I’m saying is my playlists are saved on the playstation even after I turn it off, but not on xbox

i dont use ps3 always found it to be a horrible machine.but my xbox i save em locally they save. they dont auto save which is a good thing the drive would fill awefully fast.

if you hit save locally and they are not saving best guess bad sectors on the drive , or drive failuse imminent. i mean the machines 12 years old.

It saves the playlist I’m playing at the time, but I lose it if I turn it off. The playstation doesn’t, I can go back months later and find the same list without seeing “unknown song”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button