Songs do not show up in Merged Songs folder (PS3 Converter)

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have my CON files saved to the CONs folder. In PS3 Converter, the merge songs box is checked but when I run the songs through the converter they save in the All Songs folder, not the merged songs folder. I have the songs.dta text file saved in the merged songs folder and am totally stuck on what to do next after the converted songs are in the All Songs folder.

Note: I do not have the Rock Band Free Pack 1 as I already downgraded to 3.55 and cannot get on the PSN. Also, I am on Rogero CFW 4.55 and installed the .rap file using PSNPatch.

I’m new to this process, but I’ve taught myself and think I did everything right. I tried FTP the converted song folders from the All Songs folder to my PS3 (followed all directions on tutorial) but the songs do not show up in game.

Can someone give me advice on this? I’m pretty sure the problem is the merged songs folder, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Now i find the way is just convert and put all the ps3 customs in the merged folder and thats it keep rockin lml

You have to make sure the file is renamed to “songs.dta” not “songs.dta.txt” & that it is present within the /SONGS TO MERGE,

Then copy your songs from /All Songs directly to /Songs to Merge & click Tools then Merge Songs. It will quickly merge them (depending on the quantity of songs) & they will now be ready to FTP to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30463/USRDIR/HMX0756/songs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button