Sideshow’s Customs (7/14/18) Ozzy Osbourne “Shot in the Dark”!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,765 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

Opeth “Heir Apparent” go bye bye from my thread.

Best DLC for RB4 so far IMO. Not that I have seen the charts but the fact that its prog metal music.

beard216
      Participant

I so agree.

Any possibility of continued work on the “two Smashing Pumpkin tracks from the drums project of FOF forums. Fits perfectly for Halloween and they are both from the awesome Siamese Dream album. I believe these were both drums only customs so I went ahead and added the Pro Tom markers. Geek U.S.A. is charted by Renegadesofdrums, while “Quiet” is charted by Furiouss.:??

Purty Pleeez. At a minimum would it be possible to CAT them?

AJFOne23
        Participant

Any possibility of continued work on the “two Smashing Pumpkin tracks from the drums project of FOF forums. Fits perfectly for Halloween and they are both from the awesome Siamese Dream album. I believe these were both drums only customs so I went ahead and added the Pro Tom markers. Geek U.S.A. is charted by Renegadesofdrums, while “Quiet” is charted by Furiouss.:??

Check out my thread or the database for Jelly Belly

Jelly Belly was great!

I’ve had it for a while.

I should have written a thank you in your forum.

Is there any chance that you, Sideshow and Logan812 might team up to do some more pumpkins?

Sideshow
          Participant

I already added Pro Tom markers to those Smashing Pumpkin songs back when I converted them. I don’t plan on doing any more work on them. I haven’t searched FOF extensively for more Smashing Pumpkin songs but I’m sure more exist although they may be guitar only. I have never used the CAT tools primarily because I’m using an older version of Reaper that doesn’t support it.

In other news, just wanted to say that I took down some Pink Floyd songs due to full band versions being released in Nunchuck/Sygenysis and BearzUnlimited threads. Columbo added Pro Guitar to “Money” so that custom is fully complete with all pro instruments. The following are taken down:

Brain Damage/Eclipse

Learning to Fly

Money

Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Pigs on the Wing Part I

Pigs on the Wing Part II

Sheep

Best not to have multiple versions of songs floating around to confuse people.

Thanks for the pro toms and the work you did! It’s appreciated..

FYI for A quick fof search (not sure if any look interesting, but any would be welcome):

Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings Amazing – buckethead loves kfc Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings Amazing – Toxcito Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Bullet With Butterfly Wings ? – Starmaniscoo Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Bury Me Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Cherub Rock Amazing – Mikeyx23 Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Cherub Rock ? (guitar, bass, drums) – converted by wolferacing Link
            Smashing Pumpkins F* You (An Ode to No One) Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Geek USA Amazing (Lead, Rhythm) – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Glass’ Theme Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Hello Kitty Kat Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Hummer Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins I Am One Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Landslide Amazing – meowmers Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Mayonaise Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Quiet ? – raist0069 Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Rocket Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Soma Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Stand Inside Your Love Amazing (Guitar and Drums) – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Starla (Live) Amazing – HoboBobulus Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Tarantula Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins The Rose March Amazing (Supaeasy and Easy also listed but not done) – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Today Amazing – cxreg + winniez Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Today All Guitar Salevan Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Tonight, Tonight Amazing – ReY619RvD Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Tonight, Tonight Amazing – Dudoronron Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Zero Medium, Easy – ReY619RvD Link
            Smashing Pumpkins Zero Amazing – Dudoronron Link

samjjones
            Participant

Found musicgeekxyz’s thread on the FoF forum. Any chance that any of the below are on the future conversion docket?

David Bowie – Rebel Rebel
              Foreigner – Head Games
              Foreigner – Long, Long way From Home
              Joan Jett – Do You Wanna Touch Me?
              Steve Miller Band – Abracadabra
              Sideshow
              Participant

I do really enjoy Foreigner so those are potential conversions. Keep in mind that FOF has a lot of dead links and many songs don’t have tempo maps necessarily. To answer your question Joan Jett, yes I want to touch you.

beard216
                Participant

Sideshow’s gettin’ frisky! lol

Spindoctor
                  Participant

I do really enjoy Foreigner so those are potential conversions. Keep in mind that FOF has a lot of dead links and many songs don’t have tempo maps necessarily. To answer your question Joan Jett, yes I want to touch you.

Musicgeekxyz is active on FOF. I have converted many of his songs with his permission from that thread, most don’t have drums as I just don’t have the time to or have the knowledge of drums to do them. They are charted well & do have a tempo map.

I do have a couple of his converts just about done, minus drums. None of the ones Sam mentioned are on my to do list any time soon.

Sideshow
                    Participant

Musicgeekxyz is active on FOF. I have converted many of his songs with his permission from that thread, most don’t have drums as I just don’t have the time to or have the knowledge of drums to do them. They are charted well & do have a tempo map.

I do have a couple of his converts just about done, minus drums. None of the ones Sam mentioned are on my to do list any time soon.

Good to know. I’m still trying to find the motivation to chart and convert. Eventually Reaper will possess me again but for now I’m enjoying doing other activities.

Here’s hoping one day you’ll get around to fixing the drums Alterbridge – Ties That Bind, if you still want to?

Sideshow
                      Participant

Here’s hoping one day you’ll get around to fixing the drums Alterbridge – Ties That Bind, if you still want to?

I’ll have to put that in my que of fixing. That was one of the worst customs I ever played on drums and ashamed because I really love that song.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,366 through 1,380 (of 1,765 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button