Sideshow’s Customs (7/14/18) Ozzy Osbourne “Shot in the Dark”!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,765 total)
  • Author

Oh Hell YEAH!!! :rock:

Great release, Sideshow!!

Rockin Rindy
    Participant

Thanks very much for the updated awesome 80’s Rock & Roll, can never have to much 80’s great classics.

Sideshow
      Participant

Classic oldy picture of dem metal gods.

With a new album coming out in 8 years I thought it would be cool to release a few of my favorite 80’s songs. Well these songs were already available but now they are full bandage.

Motorbreath was considered the shortest Metallica original composition until the new Hardwired song came out which is around the same length as Motorbreath. This is a very punk inspired high energy song from their first album Kill Em All. Hey Lars, I can barely hear your kick pedal!

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/motorbreath-r13770

Now this album brings back great memories. I believe The $5.98 E.P. (which was actually sold for $9.98 on CD because 6 dollars was way too cheap for CD’s back in the late 80’s) was my first exposure to the band before the black album came out. Such great covers on this album. Helpless has a main riff that is so heavy and catchy I was instantly hooked. Taken from the british heavy metal band Diamon Head this is a killer track to rock out to.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/helpless-r13771

Can you guys do me a favor and don’t tell Lars I shared these with you. He may not agree with this practice.

See you next time for whatever the hell I decide to work on next.

AJFOne23
        Participant

classic tunes. Great job

Sideshow
          Participant

classic tunes. Great job

And thank you for compiling Motorbreath. For some damn reason my computer won’t compile that song.

Spindoctor
            Participant

Good stuff Sideshow, thanks for sharing

Not a Metallica fan :wth: but I had to comment because of the funny stuff at the bottom of your post

Freewaymad
              Participant

Awesome two pack of Metallica. Keep up the great work. By the way, Lars would whine about sharing them.

Sideshow
                Participant

I just can’t shake that Napster incident from my head. It was too funny.

Freewaymad
                  Participant

Totally a lame moment for Lars.

Sideshow
                    Participant

Quick Update:

I’m taking down my drum customs of The Beatles “With The Beatles” because of full band releases. If you see a dead link in my thread it’s most likely because a newer or full band version has been released.

Also, don’t expect an update in my thread for a few weeks. I’m busy working on a project with no collaboration and don’t want to release the songs until all songs are complete.

*tumble weeds rolling*

beard216
                      Participant

Sounds good bro!

Sideshow
                        Participant

Took me about 3 hours to put this together. What is it? Well it’s the first half of the epic Cygnus X-1 suite that I released earlier this year. This is how the song was originally released back in 1977 on the album “A Farewell to Kings”. I can’t get enough of this English Prog inspired era that Rush put together in the late 70’s.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/cygnus-x-1-book-i-the-voyage-r14111

For the past few weeks I’ve been working hard on a project and I’m getting close to being finished. My target release date is October 1st so let’s see if I can hit that date. Until then music lovers.

Bansheeflyer

About damn time.

Thanks Sideshow (and everyone else who worked on it)! Always more Rush.

Sideshow
                            Participant

About damn time.

Thanks Sideshow (and everyone else who worked on it)! Always more Rush.

Thanks. Rush is what got me into RB3 customs in the first place. Playing through the whole discography on drums is one of the best drumming experiences I have ever had.

MrBurpler
                              Participant

Yaaayy! Dosn’t this make the whole album FB now? So Pumped!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,765 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button