ShinyZeni’s Converts/Customs/Fixes (Lots of Thrice!) — 04/01/2017 – The Window!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    naginalJJ
    Participant

Awesome! Gotta love more Thrice! Any chance of songs from the Alchemy Index EPs?

ShinyZeni
      Participant

Awesome! Gotta love more Thrice! Any chance of songs from the Alchemy Index EPs?

Time permitting I plan to release Firebreather and The Arsonist at some point. I have a (pretty bad) custom for Digital Sea that I might take a look at and see if I can fix it up and do a release for it. Ironically Water and Air are some of my favorites in Thrice’s catalogue, but I’m having trouble imagining them translating to Rock Band very well. Daedalus would probably work well though. I could do a 2 pack with that and Melting Point of Wax….

I also need to do For Miles from Vheissu as it was a request and a song I was interested in doing even before the request came through.

My next release is going to be non-Thrice. No telling when it will be out either, as I have some other stuff going on in my life that takes priority at the moment. If you have any requests, post them up here and I’ll consider them!

naginalJJ
        Participant

As far as Thrice goes your releases have pretty much been on point but as far as non-Thrice goes, anything Deftones would be absolutely amazing

ShinyZeni
          Participant
            ShinyZeni
            Participant
              TheThief
              Participant

Thanks for “Obvious.” Blink’s self titled is a great album. Thanks for your contribution.

TomGuy
                Participant

Super stoked for Seventy Times 7! Thanks for making it. Any Brand New is appreciated, ha ha.

Since i’m off work today, i managed to check out your Room 409 song, awesome job dude. Loads of fun on drums :smug:

I wish some of the other bullet songs from “The Poison” got the same full band treatment or at least had bass added to them. Like me and alot of my friends who band up got into BFMV back in 2005 when “The Poison” first released. The only song’s floating around in custom land are the guitar & drum only song’s which are expert only, apart from the one you added reductions to.

“The Poison” Will always be my favourite album from bullet.

ShinyZeni
                  Participant

Hey I’m glad people are liking the release! I plan to add Bass and possibly Vocals to the other BFMV songs floating around that you mentioned. It’s really not hard to touch those songs up, just hasn’t been one of my priorities as of late. I had someone PM me asking for them as well though, so I may bump that up and do it soon.

I also plan on releasing more of Blink’s self-titled/untitled album in the future. Not sure where that falls on my bucket list but I’d love to get a full release of that album on the db someday.

Fat Halpert
                    Participant

Brand New!!! Awesome. Anything more by them would be LOVED

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

xzeldax3
                      Participant

Thank you SO much for Obvious! I can’t wait to play those drums.

ShinyZeni
                        Participant

Added another quick fixer-upper from this album. More details on the db submission:

Bullet For My Valentine – Hit The Floor

http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/page/index.html/_/hit-the-floor-r11008

Added another quick fixer-upper from this album. More details on the db submission:

Bullet For My Valentine – Hit The Floor

http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/page/index.html/_/hit-the-floor-r11008

Omg i so need to play this!! Thank you so much for adding bass and CAT reductions :golfclap:

ShinyZeni
                          Participant

Thank you SO much for Obvious! I can’t wait to play those drums.

I totally missed this post haha. You’re WELCOME! I really liked how it turned out, I hope you did too! I’ll definitely be doing more Self-titled/Untitled album in the future.

Added:

Thrice – Hoods On Peregrine

http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/page/index.html/_/hoods-on-peregrine-r11143

Thrice – The Melting Point Of Wax

http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/page/index.html/_/the-melting-point-of-wax-r11144

Thrice – Daedalus

http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/page/index.html/_/daedalus-r11145

ShinyZeni
                            Participant

Finally got around to adding preview videos to my 6 newest originals! If you were on the fence about downloading them go ahead and check them out!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button