ShadowOfTheServer’s Customs (4 Nov) – On Melancholy Hill fix

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 168 total)
  • Author

There’s a problem with the unpitched vocals part of Cold Hard Bitch. It doesn’t score you any points :confused: but no problems with the pitched part tho

sherm.
    Participant
      There’s a problem with the unpitched vocals part of Cold Hard Bitch. It doesn’t score you any points :confused: but no problems with the pitched part tho

Which unpitched part? All of them or a specific one?

All of the parts, unfortunately. The funny thing is I played this song with my mates and one of them is singing, he was a little embarrassed when he didn’t get any points at the YEAAAHH part.

sherm.
      Participant

All of the parts, unfortunately. The funny thing is I played this song with my mates and one of them is singing, he was a little embarrassed when he didn’t get any points at the YEAAAHH part.

Strange. I tested it recently to see if this is true. When I tested it, the game is able to pick up unpitched parts.

I’m pretty sure it is just a bug within Rock Band 3. It’s a fairly rare bug, but sometimes talkies won’t work and I have had it with official DLC. If you back out to the song selection screen and then go back in they should work again.

I’m pretty sure it is just a bug within Rock Band 3. It’s a fairly rare bug, but sometimes talkies won’t work and I have had it with official DLC. If you back out to the song selection screen and then go back in they should work again.

You’re right it is just a minor bug. I played the song just now and the talkies work just fine. Kudos to ShadowOfTheServer (& funkydunkleman) for this awesome custom!

sherm.
        Participant

I don’t usually do this but here’s a preview of what I’m working on. Best song ever so shut up. Get hyped.

Eventually uploaded on whenever I want to

eH3ccbM.jpg

Christian and the Hedgehog Boys – So Need a Cute Girl

Also, april fools.

sherm.
          Participant

Here’s a one-hit wonder from SR-71. Thought it would be fun to sing along.

Uploaded on 23 Apr 2015

25vgRPG.jpg

SR-71 – Right Now

Download link

Uploaded on 23 Apr 2015

25vgRPG.jpg

SR-71 – Right Now

Download link

Wow, thanks for this! Downloading now. I didn’t think anyone would ever do this song. That being said, I actually like the song named Tomorrow from them a little more than this.

psiven
            Participant

Definite “oh that song” moment for me. I never would remembered the name of this one. Thanks!

Uploaded on 23 Apr 2015

25vgRPG.jpg

SR-71 – Right Now

Download link

So weird! I was in Vegas with some buddies this week and this song popped in my head, so I was singing it while we were wandering. I come home and now I can play it

Great song, THANK YOU!

OMG thank you for SR-71 !

i’ve got a slightly faster version of that you should hear it see how different it is to normal speed

Great stuff. I love SR-71

Thanks!!

I just played Right Now, feels like it’s a full note early on XG.

sherm.
              Participant
                I just played Right Now, feels like it’s a full note early on XG.

Tried to play guitar on expert to see if this is true. Don’t see a problem when I was playing it. Maybe it is your calibration settings? If it isn’t, I’ll try to fix it.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 168 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button