Sep 26, 2014 – Metal Origins C01 5-pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    mcatrn
    Participant

As always, thanks to the authors for their hard work on this past week and every week. I am inspired to sit down and try to figure this thing out for a song or two.

For the record, each of you would probably last at least month in my job. You would subsequently be promoted to a new position created just for you based solely on how favorably your performance compared to mine. And I would probably get a nice note and a farewell lunch at Chili’s out of it (not to exceed $10), so basically everyone would win.

Hey, if you don’t mind me asking: what’s the holdup with the release of the Phase Shift/Wii/PS3 versions? I’m asking because you guys normally put them out a little earlier than that and this seems like a bit out of the ordinary.

Farottone
      Keymaster
        Hey, if you don’t mind me asking: what’s the holdup with the release of the Phase Shift/Wii/PS3 versions? I’m asking because you guys normally put them out a little earlier than that and this seems like a bit out of the ordinary.

Conversions are done by regulars who volunteer to do that, their release timing hence is not as set in stones as our Xbox release.

ManicPixieGirl
        Participant

This might actually make me play Rock Band again. Wish more release weeks were like this.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button