Request: Dropkick Murphys DLC:s from Guitar Hero

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have been looking for the Dropkick Murphys DLC-songs released by Guitar Hero for years.

If anyone have them and could get them to work on Rock Band 3, i would happily pay for it.

These are the songs:

Dropkick Murphys – State Of Massachusetts
    Dropkick Murphys – Famous For Nothing
    Dropkick Murphys – (F)lannigan’s Ball
    Dropkick Murphys – Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya

Spindoctor
    Participant

I have been looking for the Dropkick Murphys DLC-songs released by Guitar Hero for years.

If anyone have them and could get them to work on Rock Band 3, i would happily pay for it.

These are the songs:

You can’t offer payment on here, it’s not allowed.

I converted these some time ago. I don’t think they are in the database but if you look here http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/topic/11169-spindoctor-nunchucks-guitar-hero-time-machine-8262014-guitar-hero-iii-with-dlc/ you will find them & a bunch more GH tunes

These are the songs:

You can’t offer payment on here, it’s not allowed.

I converted these some time ago. I don’t think they are in the database but if you look here http://pksage.com/ccc/IPS/index.php?/topic/11169-spindoctor-nunchucks-guitar-hero-time-machine-8262014-guitar-hero-iii-with-dlc/ you will find them & a bunch more GH tunes

This was amazing, thank you so much! Quick question: Are these songs converted to be able to play on RB3 or are they to be played in GH?

I’d love to see vocals added to them at some point, especially Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya!

@ Norange Everything on this site is for RB3.

beard216
      Participant

This was amazing, thank you so much! Quick question: Are these songs converted to be able to play on RB3 or are they to be played in GH?

If they are on this site, mostly likely its for RB3.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button