Renting Books – Tips and Recommendations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Azer
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m considering renting books instead of buying them for my upcoming semester. I’m curious about how it works and if there are any good services you’d recommend. What are the pros and cons of renting books compared to owning them? Any advice or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

mart
      Participant

Hi there! For musical books https://booksrun.com/books/rent which has a great selection of textbooks and may include music titles. Local libraries or university libraries are also worth checking, as they often have music books available for rent or loan. Additionally, consider contacting local music schools or specialty stores—they might have resources or rental options that fit your needs. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by mart.
        Mark
        Participant

Hey there! Renting textbooks from BooksRun is a good option, they might have music scores too. But definitely check your local or university library first, they often have music books for free! Music schools and specialty stores could also have rentals or resources, so explore those too. Good luck finding the music you need!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button