RB4 Legacy Songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I heard that all of the DLC and songs from past games can be carried over to Rock Band 4 and I was wondering: I have a PS4 (still in box, bought it during Black Friday but never used it) and am planning to get RB4. I have owned neither a Rock Band game nor a PS3/XB360 before. Would I be able to buy RB1, 2, and 3 for the PS3, and use my cousin’s PS3 to transfer the songs from those games to my PS4? Are DLC tracks still available for purchase (particularly the Grateful Dead, Yes, Rush, and Stevie Ray Vaughan packs + Child In Time)? Thanks.

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Would I be able to buy RB1, 2, and 3 for the PS3, and use my cousin’s PS3 to transfer the songs from those games to my PS4? Are DLC tracks still available for purchase (particularly the Grateful Dead, Yes, Rush, and Stevie Ray Vaughan packs + Child In Time)? Thanks.

DLC won’t transfer over, you’re gonna download all songs made for the PS4 platform and if you bought them for PS3 you have them for free. Almost all DLC is still available for purchase.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button