Random Metal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m new to the whole custom ordeal, and first off, I love the effort you guys put in to get stuff out every week! I have around 50 songs already, and I love them all, but there are a few bands that I think would be really fun to play, but have sadly never gotten. I have three 3-packs of songs I think would be fun to play in Rock Band, but feel free to use anything by these artists. I am also willing to help with charting, but I’m new to that and I don’t have a lot to work with.

Amon Amarth – Melodic Death Metal

“Where is Your God?” from Twilight of the Thunder God

“Blood Eagle” from Deceiver of the Gods (I will admit, this one is a little “adult,” I guess)

Iron Savior – Power Metal

Death – Death Metal

(Guitar/Drums [2x Bass] charts by Puppetz and tadracing)

“To Forgive is to Suffer” from The Sound of Perseverance (Guitar chart by Adohu)

Some Amon Amarth would have been nice indeed

Meander
    Participant

Death is among my all-time favorite bands. At least in the metal department. I tend to be more of a prog-minded person as of late.

Some of HammerFall, is a Power Metal band

Gigakoops
      Participant

I band I want to see eventually is Ne Obliviscaris. They’re progressive blackened death metal with violin solos, and I think it’d be amazing on Rock Band, especially Forget Not.

Meander
        Participant
          I band I want to see eventually is Ne Obliviscaris. They’re progressive blackened death metal with violin solos, and I think it’d be amazing on Rock Band, especially Forget Not.

Ne Obliviscaris is pretty awesome. I’d imagine they’d be pretty fun on most instruments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button